3weeks from seed, Plants only about 3 inches.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by willywagpole, Apr 16, 2015.

1. You seriously trying to talk garbage with your burnt up plants?

LOL you grow 2 pounds if you count stalks,stems,leaves,roots and the DIRT they are in.

View attachment 1588603

3. I like the shirt, Snoop.
    Really brings out the yellow in your face.[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]  

4. Quick to make a snide remark without bothering to read why she is crispy. She should have died after getting the same dose of DM Zone as the harvested plant did, only it bother her in the slightest.

Once again pointing how hydro can QUICKLY bale out a grower

5. Ha! High quality entertainment at reasonable price lol.

Good luck with your grow's guy's!!

6. #27 snoopdog6502, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015

That's what I was thinking. [​IMG]

A joke..

Dude#1..High quality entertainment at reasonable price lol.

Dude#2 says " thats what I was thinking last night when I spread your mamas ass cheeks and rammed my fat hog up her shitter"  [​IMG]

7. #28 guod, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Ha! You crazy bastard!
    :D:D

8. Lol guys this is like a ford vs chevy thing

Hydro is high yield light green and crystally buds
    soil is smaller yield but denser bud with good smoke

why belabor the age old soil v hydro Everyones gon grow they way they want to so fuck it kick back and smoke one [​IMG] 

Lol you can find the same everywhere.....this reminds me of a thread on 600w vs 1000w hps lol. 1ks all the way mane

9. I don't remember what I first read in the this thread, but growing your own weed is usually better than what you'll pick up. Soil or hydro. If you want to talk about burnt plants come take a look at what I've grown recently haha. It still is very potent weed and idgaf what other say about how it looks, because it's better than 90% of the stuff I have bought when I wasn't growing. The outdoor stuff is always ready to kick my ass, though I rarely ever get to smoke outdoor bud :(

10. Well they grew 1-2inches in 3 days :D

11. nah son. I count two pounds of the best weed you'd ever see.
    But no two pound branch huh?
    So all your smack talk didn't add up.
    So now you're trying to say I didn't grow two pounds.
    Wow.
    What are you twelve?

12. one word. Gym.

13. hey buddy you quoted me. So whatever you get after that is on you.
    Good save I guess.
    Good thing you took the easy hydro route.

14. exactly. If dude had said I prefer hydro this discussion would not have happened. But when he says dirt effin sucks, well then I must defend my methods.

I go with Ford btw. Haha

Im an old man, two pound is armature hour. Kind of a smart ass trouble maker you are.

Go back to your bonsai
    garden and let the adults talk.

Snoop, you want me to kick the dog-water out of these dudes?

Sure a good whoopin with a 9 foot cannabis stalk.

18. Sorry for not adding to the de-railment of this thread guys.

But to answer the op's question. Natural sunlight is great. Grow tech tries to always emulate and surpass the Suns spectrum. But natural sunlight isn't as focused as an hps bulb hovering over your plant. So I'm guessing it's that or maybe genetics or the soil. My money's on a combination of genetics and the sun.

Also keep in mind, the move from artificial light to actual sunlight could stunt a plants growth for a few days.

I've been rather busy lately but noticed some of these guys sound like they slid down a stupid tree and hit every limb. Why, I'm the man that can solicit their behavior if you wish ... I'll smoke them out of their hole merely based on their previous intuitive commitments supplied in these posts and judge them accordingly. And, frankly, I've had much practice, so I hope to do this to your help. As an apologist, this is my job. The difference between this debate and others is that I will be playing a friendly [with regards to my relative disposition] match of lobbing the ball (so to speak), aiming to hit them squarely in the head and knock them off their feet. I'll try not to be so merciless here, though. Good day my friend.