Third eye?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by MDgrower, Apr 16, 2015.

1. 'Opening your third eye' isn't really a thing. ( pineal gland ) Pardon my spelling.
    Just throwing that out there.

2. Seems credible.

3. people shouldn't write comments about their opinions as if they were solidified facts lol, shit's toxic. speak your experiences

i've felt sensations around the middle of my forehead many times; the last one I can recall was while I was watching a youtube video about the 528 hz love frequency and frequencies involved in that subject. there was a pretty intense throbbing between my eyes

from what I've experienced ive gathered that this happens when you receive groundbreaking information. when I play around on logic now with a piano or whatever I always tune that shit to 432. I don't know any notes i just play it, but I can play it for a very long time without getting stressed out and when it's tuned in 440 I become stressed noticeably fast compared to 432. last time I switched my piano to 432 and played it out loud my cat immediately came over and starting rolling around and purring where the sound was coming from (my macbook)