should i risk asking this girl out if she seems uninterested?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Manlet with acne scars. Dude, I hate to be the bearer of obvious news, but...it's over. Get a waifu. I say this coming from a place of understanding, alright? I'm 6'0 by the skin of my teeth but yeah, I have those wonderful scenic acne scars too.

OR..or, and I'm saying this in the interest of being fair and unbiased, you can do something about it. Wether thats going the /fit/ route or learning 'game', you have to do something, because blogging about it here aint gonna help.

2. Are you trying to tell OP that the best way to get a girl is by going to the gym? Pretty sure most chicks aren't that shallow. If OP does not want to work out, that's his business. Going to the gym will not help him get this girl in the next 6 weeks, and if it does, then she seems very shallow and not worth the trouble.

Now if OP were like, say, over 250lbs, then I would tell him to go to the gym too and get in better shape, but just for health reasons, but again, it wouldn't be my concern and people can do what they want.

scars i am getting treatment, doctor injects them with cortisone and i tried lasers too but they don't do much at all and some of them brow back they are not huge or anything but it looks like i have permanent red marks and bumps o my back mostly near my shoulder.

yeah you're right i'm lazy i could go to the gym. semester is almost down though and i'm super busy now so i'll start working out after i graduate.

well no scars on my face and i barely get acne on my face anymore just red some reaised scars on my back. well i usually got for short skinny girls, but even they a lot of times prefer guys 6 feet and up. but i don't' think my 5'8 or 5'9 height is a major factor, i see tons of guys shorter than me in my classes.

5. #45 Broski'CBK200, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    I understand and totally appreciate what you are trying to say, but I believe you may not fully understand the problem at hand here.

The main problem here is that OP have low self esteem and no confidence at all.
    You think fitness is all about getting ripped and getting girls? those are just side effects of fitness.
    Fitness is about becoming your best self mentally, physically, and emotionally.

And also you might not want to hear this but I will tell you now that someone who works out and look fit has a better chance at landing girls than someone who isn't, that is a cold hard fact whether you agree with it or not.

I don't know how many times I have been in the gym and had people told me how they wished they had started fitness at a young age.

Now with that said I want you to realized that I am not forcing OP to do anything, and I didn't mean to annoy anyone, all I did was offer up some good positive advices that I personally believe would help him transform his live, same as the advices from the other users.
    At the end of the day it up to him whether he wants to change for the better good or not.

6. Thanks for the clarification. I still think that OP should be comfortable with who he is and how he looks before trying to change anything, though. You need to love yourself before you can improve yourself, not the other way around.

I guess I did misinterpret what you said a bit, it just looked like you were saying if you want to get the girl, go to the gym, chicks love guys who go to the gym...

I do understand the problem at hand, though. I've had weight issues my whole life, which resulted in severe self esteem issues throughout high school and my younger adult years. What helped me was actually finding a woman who loved me for who I was/am and not trying to improve myself for someone to love me. From there I went back to school, I became reasonably successful in what I do for a living, lost weight, and feel all around better about myself because of her and how she's helped me turn my life around.

If it makes you feel any better OP, when I first met my wife, she wanted nothing to do with me. I was really drunk and high, and a complete ass the night we met. I talked to her on the Internet and over the phone for over a month before she agreed to go on a date with me.

7. i don't feel too insecure about begin skinny. it's the red and raised scars i have on my back and some back hair that makes me insecure.

problem with the scars is that it's not even really treatable. i get them injected had laser twice and barely any difference, some of just flattened out but still red. after i graduate and get a job i may try some other treatments involving cancer drugs  but in the end the scars are pretty permanent. 

so i never go swimming and stuff and i feel uncomfortable taking my shirt off. even if i work out i'd still feel the same bc of the scars. but i will work out when i graduate cus i also don't like being too skinny.

8. i'm worried that most girls are pretty shallow (like guys) and even if they like me, if they see the red scars or hair on my back they'd change their mind.

i'm a bit lucky the scars are just pretty much on my upper back and shoulder area and i have some red marks that aren't really fading on my lower back.

9. anyways about this girl i mssged her again today on fb and i have class with her later today and she sits with her friends. i have to try and not by a pussy and say something to her during break or else she'll see that i'm too scared to talk to her.

10. Aren't you going to be a lawyer soon??

haha i'm done school in a month and half but no job yet.... searching for a job, my marks aren't that great so it'll be tough finding a job but i will hopefully soon. I prefer to stay in my city which is super competitive for jobs if i don't' get a job here i might have to move then try and come back after i get a year of experience.

12. #52 Digital Veil, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    Hopefully you're not going to be a litigation attorney!

You need to start capitalizing on what yummy wants, not dwelling on what these other people are thinking about you.

Edit:  read my sig

13. Bro that may not be what you do in this day of age and for that fact I feel sorry for you because showing simple acts of kindness and what a decent human being is , was enough .. So yeah good luck

*Follow your heart , load the bong , spread the joy because life is short . Don't judge just love*

14. Pathetic to read this shit over and over again. Boy, you've already wasted your best years. Any normal guy your age is either hooked up in a stable relationship, or out playing in green pastures.

Get some professional help; your problems are way beyond anything that can be solved here.

15. That is what you call "pursuing"? Sending a couple facebook messages?

well for your girlfriend i definitely agree but a girl i have no idea whether she likes me or not? giving her flowers if she does not like me would be really awkward, and i'm sure she'd feel uncomfortable too?  or maybe its just me?

yeah i agree i am being pathetic, it's because i get really bad anxiety when i like a girl. ordinarily i'm really chill and can easily talk to people i don't know friends, hot girls, but as soon as i have a crush on a girl i get servere anxiety, literally makes me freeze up and scared to go up to her.

today I messaged her again but after class i just went home didn't' stick around or try and go up to her.

you're right that is lame. now i'm thinking of just asking her "out" but how the fuck do i even do this i don't' have much experience iv'e only dated one girl and slept with another girl and both times the girl pretty much initiated conversation. first girl told me she likes me so i asked her out.

also not sure what to ask her out to, should i just ask her if she wants to get food sometime?? i know i asked my sister and my sister told me to just try and talk to her more often and maybe try studying with her or sitting wit her at the library.

19. Dude, go online. You can lay out all of your personal problems, do all of your online chat shit, blah blah blah

Fuckin' A, you could have a huge relationship without ever laying hands on another human being! Imagine!

20. #60 Yummybud20, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    fuk maybe tomorrow after class i'll try and get the balls to go up to her and say hi and just talk a bit.

i have to take small steps i think.

after i'm done school i may go tot the doctor. i get severe crippling anxiety when i like a girl and don't know her. 

when i asked my first girlfriend out i already knew she liked me but i was so nervous still like my hands were shaking and my voice was shaking and i go red, that is not a good way to ask a girl out lol you will freak her out she'll think i'm a nervous wreck which i'm not usually just when it comes to ask ing a girl out.

i've always been against taking meds for anxiety bc i'm worried about all the terrible side effects they can have.