should i risk asking this girl out if she seems uninterested?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Why don't you just go for one of her friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes, you should stop pursuing her. You'd do better going online dating, and presenting yourself as the  insecure geek that you are. I'm sure there's a match for you someplace out there.

3. Listen, man. You're over thinking it. Just relax. You're psyching yourself out.
    Maybe she doesn't see you or is just as shy. Truth is, it doesn't matter. Don't wait for her to initiate conversation or to look your way. Call out to her or stop her when you see her. You might have social anxiety or you might be using it as an excuse like I used to. Just go for it. It will get easier with each interaction

4. OP

get a piece of paper and write "do you like me?" on it

and then at the bottom write "YES" and "NO"

and then give her the note and ask her to circle one of those 2 answers.

it's really the only way to know with any accuracy.

5. Girls like dick pics... jus sayin. 

6. The best thing I think you can do is leave a flower and note at her locker or write a sweet note and give to her friend even in front of her but for her . Make her look at her friend a little and wonder haha . Just tell her in the note that you like her and think she's a great person.

*Follow your heart , load the bong , spread the joy because life is short . Don't judge just love*

7. You're over thinking it. Grab life by the balls and ask her out face to face. You're out of there in 6 weeks, like you said. What's the worst that could happen? What's the best that can happen? One of those outcomes significantly outweighs the other.

omg that would freak her out for sure. maybe that worked back in the day but i think buying a girl you are not dating and barely know flowers will freak her the fuck out lol.

it looks like you are declaring your love to her and don't even know her yet lol

anyone else think giving a girl you barely know flowers is a good idea?

you're right be embarrassed when i see her and her friends i guess? but whatever it's not like they will talk shit about me for liking her. like omg can you believe he actually likes her what a dick.

10. Life is too short man.

no fitness i went to the gym a bit this year but i got busy with school and stopped once i graduate in may and hopefully once i find a job i'll work out regularly. i'm skinny 5'8-5'9 and 150 pounds i can look better with some muscle.

main thing is i'm really insecure about raised red acne scars i have on my back. I also have some back hair which makes me insecure. i'm always worried girls are going to be grossed out by my back.

i actually don't jerk it anymore lol, or like once a week or less bc it is odd but i noticed jerking off gives me acne so i stopped bc of that 

12. #32 Yummybud20, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    oh and today she saw me walking towards the elevator and held the elevator open with me and she was with her friend and they both talked to me just small chat she was like its so cold in this building or whatever and we just chatted about other stuff.

anyways i was planning on my fb mssging her on .....

one other thing on fb she posted that she is planning a going out this weekend or something and anyone is invited to come. i'm scared about inviting myself to it. also if there are a lot of other people  go it won't be a good opportunity for me to talk to her.

but i'm worried that if i jus task her out too soon she will be freaked out or just nervous cus she doesn't know me and make up an excuse to say know. it's super easy for her to say oh i'm busy with school work or i have another plan already.

Just go hike with her. Seriously. Do it or just cut your dick off now

14. yeah but she didn't invite me.... she just posted it on fb for anyone in our class that wants to come can come. and if there are a lot of  other guys there won't it be tough to talk to her at all

i guess it would be an opportunity to still hang out with her and make her feel more comfortable around me. instead of just small talk in the halls or fb

i'll try and message her on fb this thursday and try and chat with her for a bit maybe she'll bring it up and then i'll be like sure i'll come lol but if she doesn't bring it up i feel weird going along but then she posted saying anyone can come.

15. I could a swore this same exact thread was posted a month ago.

16. Aww to be back in high school.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I don't think YB's in higschool, thought he said something about being a law student.

Honestly man, what do you have to lose by going on a hike with her? So what if other people are around, you're getting to spend time with her at least. If you literally don't hang out with her, your chances are going to be zero.

18. You went to the gym a bit this year? the year just started so you basically just showed up for 4 days and then stopped altogether.You know what your problem is? you are full of excuses, stop procrastinating and get shit done instantly.
    Are you telling me that you don't have the time to spend 45 minutes in the gym 3 days a week? You don't even have a job, just college, 45 minutes each day = 2 hours 15 minutes every week it not that difficult.

Well then dude what are you doing about them? do you just sit down praying that someday they will disappear?
    Dude there are a lot of medications out there that you can try, try living a healthy lifestyle and maybe trim/shave the back hair if it affects you so much?

19. By stating that anyone in the class is welcome to come, I would assume that's an open invite to whoever. How do you figure this does not include you?

Dude, you aren't going up to her and asking her to marry you or some shit. Just ask the chick out on a date, like the movies or something. I'm pretty sure if every chick got scared off by every dude she barely knew asking her to the movies, then none of us would ever end up in a relationship. The worst that will happen is she will say no, but oh well, you only need to see her for another 6 weeks anyway. You really have nothing to lose. Man up!

Oh, and trust me, your back hair can't even begin to compare to mine. I've been in a relationship for over 7 years, married for almost a year now. Some chocks like body hair, some don't. If she doesn't like it, shave it (I'd never go this route but whatever, if it lands ya the girl you want, go for it).