should i risk asking this girl out if she seems uninterested?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Mar 3, 2015.

Calm down man they combined two of the threads 

2. Should you risk breathing with the existence of mustard gas?

3. man i'm already getting nervous. I have one last exam with her next week. i have a feeling she might bring the txt book to the exam and just come drop it off to me and leave after the exam..... if she does that i think i definitely shouldn't ask her to hang out bc she's probably giving the book back to me then so she can avoid meeting at a later time.

however if she keeps the book and sets up a time later on to meet outside of school to get the book back i will ask her. i also haven't mssged her or talked to her in a while now couple weeks... if she was interested she may not care anymore.

anyways I think if she returns the book to me on the exam and like just walks up to me and says heres your book thanks bye then that's a very good sign that she is doing that to avoid meeting up later and thus she doesn't ilke me. if she does meet up later i think that might als one a sign she kept the book as an excuse to meet up laster outside of school.

what i think anyways lol. also if she returns it to me during the exam there isn't really an opportunity to talk to her she'll probably leave with her friends.

4. I think you should stop posting this monotonous non sense on GC.

5. What a fucking embarrassment

6. look dude, i mean no offense, but pick up your balls, throw up if you have to, wipe off your mouth, walk up to her and say "hey (name) i was thinking of going see that new movie, do you want to go with me to see this movie?"

if she rejects you, shrug it off and just show her a bit of interest.

Take it from me, my girlfriend rejected me three times in highschool, then started talking to me again last summer and one day she invited me over to keep her company while she was sick, and we cuddled up together watching movies. we kept hanging out and eventually she made her move on me!

If she rejects you. what are you going to lose? this girl already knows you have a thing for her, most girls know when guys are crushin on em. If you act like it's a big deal it will make her feel weird. so if she rejects you, just stay friends and maybe you'll just be really good friends

7. well considering next week i'm graduating probably wouldn't stay friends if she rejects me lol. we live in the same city but if she rejects me i wouldn't' even see her again.
    \nwould just saying lets hang out sometime not be enough? i get super nervous when i want to ask out a girl i like i'm normally chill and can talk to anyone but when it comes to asking out a girl i like i get super awkward because my anxiety fucks me up I actually feel like i'm going to puke or die.
    \nbut you're right she most likely knows i like her and not saying or doing anything makes it more weird i guess. 
    \nthat's interesting never thought a girl would reject you and then later change her mind...maybe she had a boyfriend at the time. or i guess  being persistent works sometimes?  i always thought if a girl doesn't like your that's it or if she shows no interest or rejects you she'd never change her mind about you.

8. alternatively i was thinking of saying hey if you are sticking around here for a bit we should get lunch sometime. we both live in the same city but i am staying in the city where we go tot university for a few more weeks and she may go back home next week.

also what if she returns my book at the exam and doesn't really give me a chance to chat and like leave with her friends, should i still risk asking her in text later? 

9. Text her this weekend saying 'hey, i'm that guy who let you borrow so and so textbook, would you mind bringing it to the exam so i can get that back? thanks'  
    that's it.
    Find someone new to like who isn't going to be a bitch and friendzone you because of your shy/timid personality 

You should try not thinking

11. How the fuck are you in law school you type like a 12 year old. I could only imagine reading a paper you wrote for a class. Stop replying with the same stuff just repeated in literally the same way minus/plus a few words.

At this point i wouldn't be surprised if she kept your fucking book altogether and never spoke a word to you again. She'll probably sell it to the student book store for like 10% of what its worth just to smite you.

12. Flap yer junk at er(arch that back)n see wut happens

lol no she will return it. I do well academically.... I have shitty skills with women.

14. How do know she's gonna return it? You haven't talked to her in weeks. Your skills with women have nothing to do with the grammatical issues you consistently use but I digress. Just ask her the fuck out or stop posting about it.

15. 10 pages of troll

dude i don't care about grammar posting on a  forum. yeah i will try my best to ask her out provided i have the opportunity to do it, as in have a chance to talk to her in person. if i have to ask her out in txt later i think that will not look very good.

about the book, highly unlikely an adult classmate that is going to be a lawyer soon is going to steal your property.

well definitely not a virgin that would suck.

18. No, even a fake McLovin has more juevos than thou. McLovin got a fake I.D. from muthafuckin Waii and tried to be an alcoholic knight for those bitches. You complain about fagbook messages going unanswered.