should i risk asking this girl out if she seems uninterested?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Theres this girl in my classes that i really like and i'm not sure if I should stop pursuing her. At school i have just made small chat with her just like hey hows it going. Issue is i usually just see her in the library or whatever and she will rarely look at me like she's avoiding looking at me and she will walk by me and not say hi. Oddly her female friends always smile and wave at me but lot of times she acts like i don't exist.  days after i posted happy birthday on her fb wall she waved and smiled at me in the library but she's gone back to not saying hi or anything and acting like I don't exist

so couple days ago I tried messaging her on fb. just saying her hows classes and stuff and she replied and we messaged back and forth like 10 times and she sent me like long answers and lot of haha and lola and a smiley face lol, so i was like sweet she is opening up a bit. then today in the library she just came in and left with her female friend and didn't look at me or say hi wtf

but then today her female friends kept on waving at me when they saw me. 

should i give up now or try a bit more, like send her another mssg on Facebook in a few days. at school she will rarely even say hi she won't look my way i just talk to her if i bump into her. i'm thinking she doesn't like me that's why she won't look at me so i don't' talk to her. but then why do her friends always say hi and smile at me. and she seemed friendly on fb.

i like this girl so i think i'm just blind. what would you guys do in this situation just give up or try a bit more. 

2. She might just be shy. Try asking her out then you'll know for sure.

3. i'm shy too and i have social anxiety around girls i like i pretty much beome a nervous wreck which sucks. around other girls or people i'm really relaxed and chill but around a girl i have  crush on i turn into a a little kid it sucks.  specially if i think the girl probably doesn't like me.

like i said it's almost impossible to talk to her at school. she'll walk by me without looking at me like she is avoiding looking at me but then on fb chat she seemed really friend....

so its' hard to say shy or just doesn't like me.

her friends also smile and wave at me usually which i thin is a good thing. 

oh and i forgot to mention that a month ago she asked me to lend her a text book and i gave her my textbook for the whole semester to keep and she also gave me her phone number then she was like oh heres my cell text me instead of fb mssg. but hard to say maybe she just wanted to use me of rmy book lol but i would think she could have just borrowed the book from someone else not me if she wanted to avoid me

4. I let a girl borrow a book once. Never saw her or the book again. I was out 42 something for that algebra book, too.
    How old are you-, if you're older than 20, it's over, the shy thing does'nt work once you're out of high school.

5. haha fuck unfortunately i'm 29. no she's not going to steal my book ahhah lol.  she's also in her mid to late 20s i'm guessing 25-26

but by what i described can you make a good guess on whether she may like me and be playing games or shy or definitely doesn't like me.

I've made a food of myself before asking out a girl that didn't' like me. also i have classes with her and her friends if i cask her out and she rejects me i'll feel awkward seeing her in class.

i think the fact that i lend me my book, mssged her on fb etc she must know i like her. so if she is not contacting me first yet or even really trying to talk to me at school or even saying hi doesn't it just mean she doesn't ilke me.

what confuses me is the fact that on fb she seemed really friendly, and i would think if a girl didn't want anything to do with you she wouldn't borrow something from you.

also why can't she just fucking say hi lol, other girls i'm not into say hi to me all the time.

6. Fuck it just ask her out online. It's 2015, no big deal and it should be a little easier. Hopefully she feels the same way and she's just being shy as well. Once you know she likes you it will be easier talking to her.

7. Welcome back, Yummybud

8. haha yeah i guess, i was thinking of instead of asking her out trying to start a conversation with her again in like 3 days online and be like hey hows it going or whatever and see if she is responsive....

I thought she may like me at first bc she asked to borrow a book, she gave me her number (to meet up for the book though), and her friends smile and wave at me.

but then negatives, she looks like she is trying not to look at me at all she walks by me and doesn't even say hi or bye.... like she doesn't want me talking to her almost.

i like her and school is over in 6 weeks (I graduate), so i have to try something soon. but also i hate making a fool of myself and getting embarrassed asking out a girl that doesn't ilke me.

thanks man! haha

9. i have class with her tomorrow but after class i won't try to even talk to her she is either really nervous or doesn't ilke me she walks with her female friends and will avoid eye contact with me. her friends are not like that though they will wave and say hi to me fuk. 

10. Just ask her. Small talk won't get you anywhere

11. this thread looks sooooo fucking familiar lol

12. Ahah you posted this a month or 2 ago... I know you get shy and shit but just ask her out if she says no just walk away so it doesn't get too bad and forget about it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

fuck man that is tough when you like a girl. i'll be embarrassed and feel crushed if she says no lol. that's probably the toughest thing to do .

why wouldn't small talk get you anywhere? if she is interested isn't it expected that she'll start conversation with me like even online.

haha not this girl. but does anyone actually just ask a girl out that seems to be ignoring him?? she was friendly when i mssged her online but at school she avoids eye contact with me and pretty much looks like she is avoiding any conversation with me

15. #15 Head Chef, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    Go get her tiger

Chef.

16. No, small talk won't get you anywhere. Not if you can't read signs and advance the conversation. Even if she's interested, she probably still wouldn't start the conversation. Especially if she won't even make eye contact with you. Bitches be shy

17. so no clue on whether she may like me or not by the facts i stated? to me not making eye contact with me and acting like she doesn't see em ettc when she sees me around in the library or whatever looks like she doesn't want me to approach her and is not interested

but then on the other hand unless she just wanted to use me i don't' think she'd ask to borrow a book from me she could just ask someone else, and also her fb responses seemed friendly and kind of long not just a one or two word response. also her friends smiling and waving at me looks good i think. if she thought i was a creep i would think she'd tell her friends that and they probably wouldn't smile or wave at me lol.

but who the fuck knows.....

fuck i'm going to sleep lol good night grass city. i'll be back tomorrow.

yeah in chat it was difficult leading a conversation cus i don't know her well so i just alkyd about classes and some profs and she would give longish answers but then it died eventually and i didn't say anything else bc there wasn't much else to talk about.

19. #19 CANandProud420, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    Who knows bro just ask her out if she says yes she likes you if she says no you know

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. I'm sorry bro but I cant just sit down anymore and watch how pathetic you are.
    I have to do something about it because you are getting to the point where soon enough you will be beyond saving.

I'm just going to be honest with you, your game sucks, you suck when it comes to women bro and you have a lot of work to do.

So check out this website I am about to post, and do a lot of readings, put some real efforts into them no fucking excuses.

http://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/

Also no "Homo" but I have a couple questions I would appreciate if you don't mind answering.

Do you do Fitness/hit the Gym?
    How many times a day do you masturbate?