2015 New England Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Joint.Effort, Apr 16, 2015.

1. How's everyone doing? I have 6 girls out of 10! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437600875.928379.jpg

2. What happened to them? All stretchy and no real vegetative growth to speak of. This is my outdoor...

[​IMG]

3. Idk. What did I do wrong? Topped twice already. It's satori strain. Could that be it?

4. 7-15
    7-25-15
    hey here i am man. well now i got 5 spontannicas,1 chemdog, 1 S>Skunk and 2 female AK's. plus 6 chem dog,4 SS, and 4 spontanica clones. everybody is your bestfriend when you have clones. i gave away 4 to friends. thats it no more mr nice guy. im gonna get some pics up very soon. i also bought cinderella 99 feminised seeds fromG13. good night and have a pleasant tomorow. i paul dam glad to meet you.

5. I found a white bug on my ant leaves lately. Has like a powder on it. What is this? Do I need to get rid of it? What do I use if so?
    Plant *

6. Going through the same experiwnce please someone share lighy

7. How's everyone doing with this heat we've been having lately? I made it out to my spot today to find my plants droopy and not happy, much hydration ensued and they seemed to perk back up. I'm still kind of shocked since I watered them extra late last week in anticipation of the heat, oh well.

On a brighter note I'm starting to see signs of flowering on all 8 of my girls, now its time to be paranoid as fuck for the next 2 months or so I guess haha. I forgot my camera last trip out but will try to get some pics next time. Anyone else in NE budding yet?

To scootz and goodgrace: those little white bugs are mealybugs. The best way to deal with them is to take a q-tip and dip it in rubbing alcohol and touch it to the bug, it will instantly kill them. After that you want to swab the white gooey area they leave on the plant plus a few inches surrounding it, this will kill their eggs as well. Hope this helps some.

8. Hey thanks for the bug info. I will try that. My girls are starting too ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438645810.585346.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438645834.110862.jpg

9. looking very nice. Lush and tall. Those empty spots (space between internodes) should fill in nice. I have new photos in my garden where mine have started to fill in already. Sweettrees grow May 20 in organic journals. Peace out

10. Thanks sweettrees. Any tips on how to help preventmd with this wet weather lately. I found what looked like grey mold yesterday. Cut it out. But more rain today. Any tips guys?

11. I'm dealing with damp wet conditions. No signs of any mold. Shake your trees when you can

12. I found some mold and cut it out too it was n more so bud rot though .. i am hoping to finish this harvest by october 2 if it makes it

13. Sous that what to do? Just cut it out if tree? It's one of my 6. What ballpark date does harvest in this area?

14. No later then oct 15 outdoors imo

15. Agree 100% October ice storms dont help the paranoia either lol

16. Unless you flower indoors and veg outdoors ...

17. Night time temp getting low this week. Below 60. Can I make it another week?

18. I am tring to keep them outdoor til october but you should be good

19. Under 60 no prob, here last night I think it got into the 30s..... at least down to 40, fuckin coldddd.

Chopped most things today, might be rainy and cold next few days.

Had bud rot on one of my plants, not much sun in fall I guess, had to cut just a lil early.

20. I finallu grew balls and did it check.out my.new grow journal i doing.it indoors
    .i would love you input.