2015 New England Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Joint.Effort, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Have you used any nutes

2. No. Just good soil and water. Started in dr earth. Now moved in to 7 gallon grow bags. Switched to fox farm ocean forest for a few and happy frog for the rest.
    More pics coming. End of week. Made my own grow bags

3. Thats pretty cool my only suggestion would be to use blood and bone meal. My plants are 35 days old and are bigger then urs. I am gowing autos but still to maximize your growth i would use those two item's

4. NE grow strain is blue thai from dinafem

Attached Files:

5. Looking good!

6. Mine might not be as tall but after the human waste fert I put in them yesterday I'm sure they will double in size again. No chemicals since day 1 here. Also starting to see a lot of bud sites on the lst gal. My thread is sweet trees grow May 20 go check out the journal incase you havnt already.

Attached Files:

7. Human waste?

Plants are looking good so far man! Very cool that you can grow in such an open space like that, wish I could do the same [​IMG]

9. Thanks man, your girls are looking quite good as well!  The pic is somewhat deceiving as to how open the space is, its a small clearing on top of a hill that is a bitch to climb and all the plants are on the north side of the cut under the treeline so hopefully no choppers will see them.  I did a lot of research on flyovers in years past in my area and they fly the whole county in 2 days, and based on my research fly areas near large water sources, and according to a couple articles I read they fly a lot of areas based on tips.. I'm still somewhat paranoid, but fuck it, go big or go home haha.

10. Hey everyone,

Just finished my first round of fertilizing with all my spots. I'm primarily using sea bird guano and composted chicken manure. The plants are loving the nitrogen and all this rain we've been getting.

I've been tying all my 2' and 3' plants down horizontally so they can bush out. I've noticed that this has slowed the growth of the plants because it takes time for the new tops to form. Worth it in my opinion but i'm going to try using the mainline technique more next year.

Here's my feminized seeds a few weeks ago. I've since removed the cage and tied them over. I'll have updated pictures soon.

Screen Shot 2015-06-21 at 10.37.11 PM.png

Here's my local breed - Very skunky smell already in veg, def. running these seeds next year if everything works out. 

Screen Shot 2015-06-21 at 10.37.23 PM.png

Here's some plants i've got growing by some raspberry bushes. Major sun, great natural soil, and they were planted directly in the super soil I made this year. 

Screen Shot 2015-06-21 at 10.37.34 PM.png

Here's a wide view of the spot.

Screen Shot 2015-06-21 at 10.37.48 PM.png

Here's a spot by a lake that's doing decent, I added some super soil and fertilizer and hopefully that boost's things up a bit. 

Screen Shot 2015-06-21 at 10.38.14 PM.png

Here's a wide view of the area. 

Screen Shot 2015-06-21 at 10.38.25 PM.png

11. Sounds great man. Just make sure your plants are properly camouflaged after august. So if you have any containers cover them with leaves or grass and if you have any exposed soil cover that with mulch too. Dirt circles are a dead giveaway from the sky.

12. Quick update.

Skunks local breed indica's
    Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 10.11.40 PM.png

Wide angle
    Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 10.11.51 PM.png

A successfully tied down strawberry cough plant
    Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 10.12.20 PM.png

A more sativa dominant local breed
    Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 10.12.36 PM.png

A strain from Maine in the front, Strawberry Cough on the left, Og in the middle, Amnesia lemon to the right, and a small skunk plant on the inside corner
    Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 10.16.32 PM.png

With all this rain i've had a giant slug problem, totally destroying some of the smaller plants I had! My own fault for not putting this stuff out earlier.

Peace & Love GC

13. When is the last chance to plant into greenhouse this year in new england

14. I'd say right now probably. Theres about a month and a half of veg. left so the earlier the better.

15. Do you think it will be good enough for the lemon haze autos i just planted want to run it until 9/11

16. Hey joint, so are you growing multiple plants in each of your containers? I would think you would get more yield from one big plant. The more room for the roots the bigger the plant will be.

17. #97 NoHouseRequired, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
    after seeing this and seeing other people in my area are out growing I think I'll post a few of my own pics from my patch. all your plants look really good and healthy. I set out 10 clones of Pineapple Kush 1 Barneys farm Crimea Blue 1 DJ short blueberry 1 Holy Grail Kush clone and 3 grizzly purple kush from clones. slugs are starting to f*** up my GPK. The pineapple Kush that I have are huge in comparison. I have plants ranging from 3 ft wide x 3ft tall bushes to 5 ft+ seed plants. Everything I put out except for the GPK are in about 22 23 gallons of hand mixed soil all organic with some Canadian nightcrawlers thrown in for good measure. If you ask me this weather is the best I've ever seen, my girls are loving it. All told I have 15 plants growing this year.b

May the gods smile upon you and yall harvest some f***** pounds!!

Attached Files:

18. Help!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436013595.067436.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436013618.384699.jpg
    What are theses small kind of white dots on my leaves? Plants are thriving but one area has these on leaves.

19. Well a lot of my containers are a male/female mix, so I plan on killing of half of them if not more. Not ideal I know, but it's what I had to do this year.

20. That plant looks very healthy man, hope everything works out for you this season! Sounds like you really put a lot of effort into the soil this year as well.