whos excited for Deadpool?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by nellymirikitani, Apr 16, 2015.

1. I'm glad you guys were excited for my movie... how'd you like it?

2. It was awesome watched if twice ib theaters wasn't too happy about the actor change fir colluses or the big metal guy if i spelled it wrong

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. like balls with teeth

4. Like most Marvel movies.. they have a clip after the credits and in that one, they showed his decapitated head, eyes closed, then the eyes opened up.. implying he was still alive. They did give him Wolverine's healing powers after all.

Funny thing is.. he didn't want to play Deadpool in the Wolverine movie. After reading the script, he thought it was dumb with how they gave him laser eyes cause Deadpool doesn't have laser eyes. They told him that if he wanted his own Deadpool movie, he had to play Deadpool in the Wolverine movie.. so he did. It was some interview I saw, he basically said they blackmailed him into doing the Wolverine one.

I think they "fixed" that though cause in one of the newer X-men movies.. they went back in time and altered the storyline. So in a way, they had a fresh start and the Deadpool from the Wolverine movie was technically a different Deadpool from a different timeline.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #27 bwood, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Really awesome movie. Watched 3 times and loves it.