Transgender person about to be on the cover of Mens Health and receive title of Ultimate Guy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vicious, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Yeh, finally.

2. #42 4shotmark, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015

I still don't understand demisexual or agender to this day. You are born with chromosomes. </science>

• Like Like x 3
    yes everything is but do bacteria have gender? not that we know of cos theyre just as simple as things get.

demisexual is is just a person who half identifies with their assigned sex at birth but not all aspects of it. agender is someone who identifies with no sex, think otherkin, bad example but the only that comes to mind at the moment.

Are you sure?  I mean, it's probably best to fear and hate those that 'choose' lives of such "degeneracy", no?

I have read and absorbed several of your posts across several threads, and I sincerely wish you the best in your evolution as a person.

5. Cool! right on man. I approve this thread.[​IMG]

6. #46 Vicious, Apr 16, 2015

AYYY LMAO

I don't have a proper reaction image. I'm dying here.

• Like Like x 5
  7. #47 4shotmark, Apr 16, 2015

Are you being for real with that first part? 

I don't see how demisexual is any different than a man being very feminine or "in touch with his femininity". I know I reject a lot of gender tropes and I get shit for it, but at the end of the day it makes me who I am. I like me a lot. I like being a guy.

i dont know you or anything youve posted on this site. as you can see im a noob here. i dont know how you will react to things i say. i didnt mean to be patronizing but others dont like how i just say my opinion cos wording, etc.

it def shows that you are taking psychology. as far as social politics im not so good at it. i do tend to debate with friends who do take it. figured i should voice my opinion because my experiences are different than theirs.  gotta have practice debating is how i see it in that field of study, and there sure is a lot of practice.

as far as the "retarded" social deconstruction as you put it, its a good thing as i see it. why does gender and sexuality have to be so black and white to the masses? the ze and xim i honestly dont get tho. tumblr juice made me chuckle btw glad to see you have a sense of humor.

• Like Like x 1
    what do you expect!? im high trying to have a debate here with someone who is obviously ahead of the game. lol

I wasn't calling transgender people degenerate. I was calling Florida degenerate and that I've seen it all because it's such a fucked up state. I'd love to hear how much of an asshole I am from whatever posts if you'd like to share. I'll take it as constructive criticism.

11. He's sooooo hot omg I'm happy for him what an awesome opportunity :)

• Like Like x 2
    i see myself as a demigirl. i know i am a woman cos i was born one but i dont feel in touch with my masculine side. its just that i dont feel like a complete woman. never have. i crossed dressed in middle school thinking that maybe im a guy but that didnt feel right to me, i knew that wasnt me. i attempted it again a few years ago as an adult and again, not right for me. i dont know what it is or how else to explain it.

im glad you like you. 

• Like Like x 1
  13. #53 Vicious, Apr 16, 2015

I look at it like I do modern art. People are progressing for the sake of progressing. That progression is deconstruction. It's deconstruction for the sake of deconstruction. When you tie in political theory it often becomes center piece for critical theory and in turn social Marxism. Really, all this comes down to is my dislike for commies but before that critical theory. Critical theory attacks issues with no alternative or resolve other than criticism. You see this with bleeding heart liberals, feminism, male rights activist; any social progression activity. Feminism had its place and ended women's suffrage but anybody that studies sociology knows this is when many things in traditionalism like the nuclear family and older values started to change. 3rd wave feminism takes non-issues to the extreme.

It takes 1 full generation for an ideology to change socially because that is how long it takes to educate a generation. We see the shit the hippies fought for only changing now because after 2-3 generations they sit at the top and the ones before died out. I accept that times change but the way I see it we are on a slippery slope and this extreme progression may seem fine now but shit is going to be crazy in the decades to come. I'm just voicing my white cis-privledged voice before the fall to absolute decadence.

If you identify as demisexual and you have people reinforcing that don't let me tell you otherwise and do what you do. I have no say in that. I just think the labeling isn't necessary, ironically what was said in defense on the last page. When I talk social politics and politics in general I tend to depersonalize and can forget the sensitivity of the people I'm talking to. I come from a time when the internet wasn't so fucking hypersensitive, also this is pandora's box. What I say might be cold but I don't think I'm being a dick about it. It's hard not to step on toes when talking politics and this is a very personal matter to those involved.

• Like Like x 5
  14. im going to word you way wrong ;)

15. Is this a sex proposition?

• Like Like x 1
  16. #56 shaddytheman, Apr 16, 2015
    Is it Bruce Jenner? LOL I kid, I kid, but certain people would get overly-reactive and be like "WTF is this?! Are you trying to demonize our children?!"  While others will be accepting and receptive of the fact that we're advancing in humanity.

17. #58 nellymirikitani, Apr 16, 2015

quite a read, chuckled a few times and my boyfriend asked me what was so funny. now i understand his random chuckles when he is on SA.

you living in florida are aware of the transgender bill about what bathroom someone goes into cos of the sex they were born to. how is that a non issue? what about the feminist lecture "gamegate" that had the bomb threat? how about the unequal pay women, especially WOC, have to this day? non issue still? this is just the few things that came to mind. feminists arent like the ones you find on tumblr, those are basically the millennials as i see it. some just saying things to just get notes or whatever.  

i will agree with you that it does take a generation for social ideology to change. but when hippies started, they did have stances on war that were great, but later in the game as i see it, they lost their way and basically became capitalistic. (see Saturn Corp.)

deconstruction for deconstructions sake. [​IMG]  "When you tie in political theory it often becomes center piece for critical theory and in turn social Marxism."  laymen's terms please. "I accept that times change but the way I see it we are on a slippery slope and this extreme progression may seem fine now but shit is going to be crazy in the decades to come." just made me think of 1984 for some reason. will things just get so crazy that everything will need policing? we are already have the Patriot Act.

i like the to and fro we have going on, i def am not trying to take things personally. especially since you said you study poli-sci. a debate is a debate and i to have to pull back personally.

thats terrifying omg

• Like Like x 1
  19. My understanding of "demisexual" is that it's a person on the spectrum of asexuality who doesn't feel sexual attraction unless they're romantically/emotionally involved with a person. I thought it was a sexual orientation and not a gender identity.

As for what you describe, my understanding of demiboy/demigirl is kinda like transmasculine/transfeminine in that it's almost like being trans except not completely, and you kinda fall somewhere in the middle of the gender spectrum.