Transgender person about to be on the cover of Mens Health and receive title of Ultimate Guy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vicious, Apr 15, 2015.

1. #1 Vicious, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Magazines are still a thing?

• Like Like x 9
    I know right?  Same with those fucking flyers and can you believe they still deliver phone books?  WHO THE FUCK USES A PHONE BOOK?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Who cares? Not this guy.

• Like Like x 2
  5. his tattoo is a quote of a word from the bible??

• Like Like x 2
    "Too progressive" ?   [​IMG]

I'll assume you weren't raised in an urban area or around other 'sorts' of people, eh?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  7. That is awesome, what a handsome man. :)

• Like Like x 3
  8. What kind of stuff did she he take to look like that?

Makes me feel like I got low T

• Like Like x 3
  9. Good for him, we're all humans, fuck labels of any kind. Vic you have too much issue with progressivism. Games, TV, and now literature? Maybe people are finally getting the freedom to do this type of stuff, and not some plan to push it on the masses. Don't like it? Don't need to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  10. #11 Questabella, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    Im all for equality but I really doubt thats the ultimate guy. Plus Im a little confused wouldnt he/she be super offended by being labeled ultimate guy instead of an ultimate chic.

Edit: Was this girl into boy or boy into girl?

11. Ultimate?

Lol
    Not quite

• Like Like x 1
  12. whatever. i could care less.

(off topic) what i will never understand though, is why some people get a sex change but are attracted to the same sex that they changed to. like wat. why didnt you just stay as a guy if you want to fuck girls? why get changed to a female to fuck females?

• Like Like x 2
  13. You "couldn't care less". You meant to say you "couldn't care less".

• Like Like x 5

if a person prefers a certain pronoun, you should call them by that pronoun. that is a man so they go by he or him.

and i doubt he would be offended by being called ultimate guy since he is a guy. just saying.

• Like Like x 2
  15. no i meant to say shut the fuck up nigga. sorry i worded it wrong ;)

• Like Like x 4
  16. yay grammer police [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ooo I thought it was a guy who wanted to be a girl and thats what made him the ultimate guy. He has more facial/chest hair than me so I guess he beats me out.

18.  so many people out there with shitty tattoos.. yeah i was confused by the one word quote too honestly.

19. You worded it way wrong then.