I sweat too much at work

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by L, Apr 15, 2015.

1. not sure if i'm posting this in the right subforum but anyways. my job requires a lot of moving around and its pretty hot and i've always sweat more than other people growing up at school, etc. the worst part is, is when my balls start to sweat and i have to talk to other girls, especially ones i work with. like everyone else sweats too, but its a little bit on their head or something. what can i do to prevent my balls from sweating so much? i go to work smelling fresh 3 hours later i dont know if i smell but i know i'm sweating. just dont wanna walk by a girl i work with and let the breeze give her a whiff of what's cooking you know? 

anyone else have this problem and/or know a solution? 

2. Well unless your wearing a skirt use deoderant.

3. I have sweated like a dog since being a teenager and tried to shave all my bodily hair off one time to cope with the heat in Texas but started itching instead.

What I now realize as a grown up is sweat is good for you and if you sweat you release toxins that would otherwise be in your body. I have not used aluminum on my underarms in 20 or more years and go natural into the world. respect your natural body odor and you will find new respect for yourself and the natural process of living and letting off duff as you go along. most importantly- do not trap toxins in your skin by soaking the skin in aluminum!   when soaking in aluminum those stored toxins under your arm pits will be stay trapped and become more carcinogenic for your body. why do you think we have waste elimination processes @ certain body areas? to stay clean and fresh internally as the human example exhibits throughout. 

the ticket is to stay clean within.

4. Terry, eat lots of garlic, it helps keep the bug's at bay. :D

5. Bruh :D

6. Dude, are you a hippie? Do you get woman, do you get laid? Do you repel others? I bet people really respect your personal space huh? Do you know not all deodorant has aluminum in it? And, lastly, do you smoke from an aluminum pipe?
    ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Well depending on what you do and if this would be allowable... Take a hand towel and soak it in cold water, ring it out a little bit (but keep it wet, just not drippy) and wrap it around your neck. It could be 40C and you won't even be hot. I've worked in kitchens that get hot as fuck, and this works far better than you'd think it does.

8. Use some baking soda, it's good at absorbing odors.  Other option is to eat a clean diet, certainly smell a lot less when you don't eat crap.

I also wear no deodorant, my chick loves it. [​IMG]  

9. #9 guod, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    Oh yeah, depending on where you work, Terry, maybe the company provides "towel boys" ???

:edit: :D

10. #10 Galaxy420, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    I am to busy living to notice what others are thinking or smelling. my woman gets close at every chance, she loves my smell and it intoxicates her- I am so blessed. I vaporize

11. You probably don't smell at all dude, especially if you're going into work "fresh"...sweating actually won't make you smell at all if you've showered that day. It's the old trapped bacteria in the skin cracks (of armpits, belly rolls, groin area) when you don't shower that causes the smell of B. O.

12. i forgot about this thread cause it didnt have replies in like 2 days. i read all the replies just now, this one helps the most. that's what i was thinking, i mean yeah i walk into work fresh and i dont smell myself, i just assume i do. but this does help, thanks man. 

13. #13 full melt, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    I'm blue collar and sweat like a pig as well. Working in factories my entire working life I've discovered that being assertive is the best way to move ahead in the industry. Don't think just act. I've been there, same concerns, same problem... So you know what I did? I was feeling self conscious about my work stank one day and instead of dwelling on it I decided to be assertive. I walked up to one of my female coworkers and asked if she could smell my balls. One sexual assault suit later here I am, waking up at 4pm, livin off Uncle Sam and I don't sweat for nothin!

Less employment less problems bruh

Assert yourself

14. What the fuck? lol is this true?

15. If you are worried about to much ball sweat just wear a maxi pad. But don't forget it is there if you are going to get lucky also get the ones with wings I heard they work better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. I also haven't used deodorant in decades. I put my life on this statement, deodorant makes me smell nasty in a few hours.

17. By some Dove men care deodorant, stuff is great. 

18. Baby powder. My balls always sweat in the summer. Bp feels nice, soothing, smells nice also

19. how do you go from sexual harassment to living off uncle sam, sufficiently?

20. better question is could she smell his balls

• Like Like x 1