Best Hand crank grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Namznat, Apr 15, 2015.

1. #1 Namznat, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    The title says it all

2. Personally I would avoid hand crank grinders, then tend to break easily in my experiences.  Get a nice 4 piece grinder.

3. I have two normal grinders, I was wondering cause I lost a hand crank a while ago that I use to like

4. Agreed. I dropped like $40 on a big ass grinder with a hand crank, it couldn't have been more than a month later and the damn crank broke, and now it's useless. A standard grinder with a kief chamber will last you a lot longer, and probably be a lot cheaper too. Less pieces to malfunction.

5. So is there no brands that make quality hand cranks?

6. I've heard good things about Sharpstone, though I've never had one personally.

7. i avoid those like stds, they aaaalways break and then youre stuck with a broken "normal" grinder....get yourself a nice 4 piece or a 2 piece grinder and a kief box.

8. #9 keyedeyes, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    Hand cranks are nice to have . The only problem is its a hand crank lol - itll break eventually but still be useable . If i was able to get another grinder however i would go for a 5 to 7 chamber one its not needed but i feel like the extra kief catchers are helpful . Also if you want finer buds just flip your grinder upside down and grind . With that being said how the grinder grinds isnt a big deal to me but how fine it catches kief does