I cant figure out what plants will fit in this 4ft grow box...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by London620, Apr 15, 2015.

1. I have this grow box and 2 100 watt xl sized flower bulbs
    It came with a 6 plant hydro system with net cups, grow and flower nutrients, intake and exhaust fan with carbon filtration and lockable snap lock doors.
    These are sample pics... Not my plants.

Im having a hard time figuring out what seeds to start with because of the size of the box... And where to get them discreetly ...
    This is my first time.... Be gentle lol

Attached Files:

2. NO! Please tell me that is not the cash crop box.

3. looks like the boxes at unique hydroponics ive been interested in their boxes myself

4. I'm growing 2 Snow Whites from nirvana. I read it's a 65/35 indica hybrid at between 16-20% thc. Mine are in their 3rd week of flower and they are 2ft. And a bonus nirvana is always reliable for me, super discreet, and 14 days from checkout to mailbox. Also Snow White doesn't need a long veg. Hope this helps keep us updated. Good luck

5. #5 London620, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    Yea its the unique hydroponics 4ft box... Looks just like cash crop... Whats wrong with cash crop?

6. ive heard cash crop boxes have tempature and ventilation issues

but ive heard good things about unique hydro...that is where im thinking of getting my next box..but i want the 150 watt led box 

7. Whats wrong with this set up... Please help.
    This is my first grow... I still don't have seeds yet. Haven't decided on what to grow and where to get the seeds from.

8. You spent way too much money. I almost got one but luckily joined grasscity and the members steered me in the right direction. If I remember correctly that box costs around $480 or something? You can get a grow tent for like 2' x 2'x 6'. Then you can get big plants.

9. #9 Sade, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
  10. Here is a seed company in the US. No worries about customs seizing packages.
    http://www.naturesgreenremedies.com/
    This company can be expensive but rare and unique genetics in my opinion.

Gorilla Seeds or The vault seeds are cheaper in some areas. They are in the UK.

11. Thanks so much.
    Your right! I joined GC after i bought the box and its madd expensive. But i know what to get for my next grow.. Plus i don't have much room.

So for this set up i should be getting short auto fem seeds?

12. Automatics are best for that grow area. They usually are done around day 60. Also they generaly stay short.