Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im bringing twitching back....

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tay_mi, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Seasoned smoker still finding it hard to find anything outside of forums about marijuana and twitching!

It only happens when I get really high! I always ask people if they notice for the sheer fact that I feel like if I don't call it out and laugh about it first, others will be worried I'm tweaking out. I get mixed reviews. Just out of curiosity, has anyone found any literature on the High Twitch?!

Again, it only happens when super stoned. The only way I can describe it is that it's like a small internal pinch that tickles instead of hurting. And when I'm actively trying to cover it up (like when smoking around new people or in public) it tickles even more.

Halp! Greatly appreciated ^_^
    Me, Myself, and My Twitch

I've been smoking for years, it hasn't gone away. For sure it's not a lack of tolerance***

^_^

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm moving this to Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications maybe Storm Crow will see it and know something.

You might want to check "Storm Crows List" run a search for it.

3. Thanks!!!

^_^

4. #4 dabs710, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015

Can you describe this twitch a little bit better? Is it like a part of your body twitches like fasciculations or is it more along the lines of that you feel an urge to have a tremor? If it's the latter I have the same thing, it's just a symptom of being really stoned, lol. It's some type of chemical thing going on. When it happens to me it feels like I'm letting loose and relieving something, so maybe that's what it is on a fast, drugged up / stoned scale if you see what I mean. It happens to me sober rarely too, but it just seems more common and stronger occasionally when I get high. I also noticed that it happens to me more when I've been anxious and tense recently.

5. Could it be your muscles loosening up? like, as your body gets super relaxed as you get super stoned maybe it's just working out some tension?

is it always in the same spot? does it happen when you first get high or throughout/continuously?

6. You know-- I have anxiety and think I've maybe overthunk this issue hahah

Now that I think about it, it's probably the akin to a hiccup while drunk. Just your body's reaction to input A

^_^

• Like Like x 1
  7. Happens to me and people always think I'mn weird when I mention it haha 

8. Omg yasss! I always try and get people to catch when it happens 😹

^_^

9. I used to have this , its all in ur head just dont think about it and relax maybe let your lags fall asleep if your on a couch .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. Also i have anxiety to the point where when i first startedsmoking, i couldnt hold weed in my hand without my hands shaking because i thought it was such an intense, frowned upon, illegal object. I think anxiety played a huge part in it but i also beileve weed counteracts anxiety if you just relax , clear your mind and take deep breaths and let the thc do its job

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. The sun today has me twitching hahaha

^_^