None can own the mine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Apr 15, 2015.

1. #21 SmokinP, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    There are at least 50,000+ homeless US veterans at any time. While many of these poor sods are suffering from ptsd, etc etc they should be better looked after.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeless_veterans_in_the_United_States

2. My main point was that we are much too self-interested to take consideration for others. We fill churches, have unnecessary exercise rooms, extravagant backyards and the like for what? The common rhetoric is that well...gee I deserve it! I worked hard enough for it. Dumb.

I see what you're saying in the first part about doing upkeep and all, we all want better things and sort of feel privileged.

3. wanting to have a nice yard where you can.enjoy nature in private is dumb?

-yuri

4. Yes, precisely.

Moreso the lavish pools with a waterfall, the outdoor kitchen, grass as green and clean as astroturf, sheds full of toys vacant of a user...obvs not against nice looking scenery and a pool to boot..but God dam I'm sure a fam living in low income housing who works hard would love to see what it's like for a month

5. I'm.of the opposite belief.

I think.EVERYONE should.have a nice yard.if they want one

The problem with anany sort of limits or redistributions is that population control will always become an.issue

-yuri

6. My post was riddled with sarcasm and wordplay difficult to convey not accompanied by a human voice. lol I suppose. Anyway, I too think everyone ought to have what they want.

This convo could lead anywhere hah.

7. Ah, good. I was actually thinking you were nuts haha.

8. I believe a person should own a mine. Don't see why not. But government regulations must be in place to assure the workers safety, health and a decent pay.

Don't forget what happened in Turkey. Conservative cunt government removed all regulations on the newly privatized mines and a few months later BOOM 300 dead in an explosion.

Same happened in Texas in that fertilizer plant explosion. Isn't Texas infamous for it's lack of regulations?