Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test in 2 days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sharkwave540, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Dont stress over it mate, life goes on, and think about the best outcome. 

Next time find someone ahead of time and store their piss in your fridge. 

Change it out for new piss once every 2 weeks to be safe, use someone of the same gender.

Freezer can stay good for up to 1 year. 

2. #22 sharkwave540, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    Everyone thinks I passed. I'm on my lunch right now on this job, pretty sure I would know by now. Thanks guys

3. I was able to pass my monitored uas for 6 months by using niacin which is a vitamin found at almost all grocery stores and combining it with Mc Donalds sweet tea..... it takes about 48 hours for a good clean but can be done in as little as 24.... the sweat tea can also be chugged before a test to delute your sample which hypothetical should come up as diuted on most test but I think the extreme amount of sugar in the drink goes straight to your piss making it come across as not being watered down

4. Hey Ive recently learned about "subbing" & actually found out there is a device out on the market (via Shopify) called She-Whizz & He-Whizz, that claims to pass any drug test guaranteed, so I went checked it out & the thing looks like it can do what its claiming..without detection!! So I got my order placed and they even had overnite delivery too! I received the device on time & followed the step by step instructions with several practice runs the temp was on point, the process was not difficult to get thru within a short time span. I am happy to say that my test was clean & I get to keep my job & my Class A license...trust that you owe it to yourself to try She/He-Whizz to eliminate the doubt. Its made me a firm believer that it works!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have personally passed a home test with the certo Gatorade method.

• Funny Funny x 1