Whats your favorite Hydro Nutrients?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by hountzz, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Sensi

2. They have a part a+b for grow and party ab for bloom. Apparently they have a self ph-ing solution so you never have to check. I wish I would've known before I spent big money on a nice meter.

3. Thats technically more than a 2 part base nute. Im looking for something like the flora duo part a(veg) part b(bloom). I want to keep it simple.

4. shoot let me know what you come up with!

5. Going with blue planet 2 part base nutes 😊

6. My favourite nutes are
    Advanced nutrients
    Sensi grow
    Sensi bloom
    Big bud
    Over drive
    Final phase
    And sometimes i like to use
    Canna pk13/14

7. My poop still stinks... [​IMG]

A+B lines will be 2 part nutrients. One pair for vegging, and another pair for flowering. The veg and flower bottles aren't to be mixed, just the A and B for each type 

If you want to use a single bottle for vegging and a single bottle for flowering then you want a single bottle nutrients 

9. I'm currently using Remo nutrients was wondering if anyone else has run Remo nutes
    This guy remo from B.C used to work for advance nutrients something happened not sure what but he ended up on his own and made his own nute line
    He has a channel on youtube called urbanremo
    His gardens are awesome and I found the price pretty good
    I have just started growing after a twenty year break and was curious if anyone else has used this product and has any input on it

10. Thats how ive always mixed it. Veg and flower thats what it said on ghs website and the bottle. Ive always had great results.

Have switched to blue planet 2 part nutes with 2 bloom boosters since 😁

11. I'm thinking of going with this as well, growing under Mars LED and I'll grab some CaliMag too

12. Honestly ive changed my opinion on ghs nutes and changed to blue planet nutes which are like 420% better lol

13. My nutes are what are called the six part system locally. It consists of five dry salt based chemicals and the sixth part is micro nutes. Each is dissolved in hot water in specific amounts and added to the res in a specific order. The ratio changes from veg to bud based on a recipe by an old local Dutch guy (apparently)
    The main benefit to this system is a greatly reduced cost over store bought, manufactured nutes. I assume GH or AN or any commercial nute supplier uses the same chemicals I use but labor, markup and shipping add huge $ to their products

14. Been using Hydroponic Research V + B by itself for years, but they introduce +Size which is a flowering amendment to be used ~ 3 week flower to finish. Works great

15. what does anyone think of technaflora Boost, Bloom and Grow?

16. That sounds like an insanely overly complicated system. Nutrients is one of the cheapest areas of growing, I prefer keeping it simple as possible

17. I use GH trio. And recently incorporated GH calmag.

18. my last few grows I have been experimenting with using this

[​IMG]

It's just one bottle and I have been using it throughout the whole grow, vegging, flowering, the lot. All with just the one bottle. I have seen zero negative effects and it's what I will be using from now on.

I used to use the grow version when vegging but the NPK ratios are very close so figured I'd try using the bloom version for both and it works perfectly

19. I like it GG. I will have to try it out after current grow.