Is Illegal Marijuana Really Causing Californias Drought?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Dat Dank, Apr 15, 2015.

1. I am pretty sure it helps contribute. Many other factors contribute as well.

2. Haha ridiculous.

I've lived here all of my life and I've certainly noticed the decline in rainfall and snowfall in southern california.
    Places that see annual snow, hasn't seen snow in almost a decade.
    I used to hike this trail that my father always took me on, when I go now, it's bone dry. Rangers say the rainfall is to blame, or the lack of.
    Weather is changing for sure.

Also, fuck the trout! Give us rain!!

3. I am from tahoe. We use to get 400 inch winters 5 years ago. Now we can't even break 100 inches of snow.
    It is time for some people to leave this state.
    You always here oh fuck ca. I am moving. Yet our population continues to grow.

California is too desired, it will only keep growing. I don't see it slowing down soon. The only way is if we make this state like a country and enforce a strong border, and that is not happening.

5. this is just how they get the ol whammy warmed up before they attempt to get the ever loving shit taxed out of marijuana there. [​IMG]

6. Yep. I can see something like wa happening here.

There is plenty of data on the subject from core samples of the earths crust and analyizing various carbon deposits to give a picture of the climate patterns for millions of years. The rate of change in temperature since the beginning of the industrial revolution as seen increases in the global average temperature in multiples. To say a living organism can not effect an entire planet is completely false. Photoplankton for example, is responsible for over 70% of the earths oxygen supply. One little organism.

Our impact on this planet is profound.  And in geologic time, incredibly swift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG0fTKAqZ5g

8. Bla...bla...bla.

9. #29 guod, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    It sure is!
    Buy East Coast weed! More water= better flowers!!!

I bet you'd like to know the source of global warming caused by mankind...

11. No. Actually.

12. Please don't say methane from cows.

13. Thank you.

Nope.

[​IMG]

15. Ohh shit. I can feel it getting warmer already!

[​IMG]

16. Stop. Just stop before you say it. Before it's too late.

17. There ya go idowhatever. See what you're backing? See what team you're on? Right on.

18. Don't be afraid of the truth. Even if it locks you up.

19. the flush toilet, man ...