Vaping tempratures

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jeanbaptiste, Apr 14, 2015.

1. What do the different temps mean and how does each one differ in what it does to you!

Also whats the healthiest and ....

more importantly what gets you higher.

2. Check this out

[​IMG]

3. Sweet cheers for that. Do the  colours have any connotation?

4. Wonderful chart :) thank you!

I'd never heard of any cannabinoids having anti-pyretic properties. I'll have to read up on that!

5. The chart answered your first questions.

The healthiest is the stay in range of what the chart says of your specific herb.

What gets you higher can differ on your herbs but some say vaporizing gets you higher and others say combusting (burning the herb) gets you higher

6. Cool, So what would you recommend? Like what works for you?

7. 297 is what i like

8. Lol i blast mines up to 430 to get the full range of what it offfers . Its all preference
    Do 317 for a head high . 385 to get body effects . And 430 to get super high :) just make sure your using a whip / bag or some way of cooling the smoke down a little before you hit it

When at red or above you start getting the bad stuff with the good stuff.

Yeah Eaxcctley? Or does it not matter

11. Well the thing is the display on your vaporizer isnt the actual temp of the chamber of the vaoporizer , so even if you match your vape temp up with something on that scale the temp wont stay be the same so it doesnt really matter as long as your around the temp .

12. How high is super high...?

13. Varies for everyone - i use a bong with my eq and i do get noticably higher when on 430 compared to 380 but its not that big of a difference , i guess its just how im doing that day .

14. Does using a bong with a vape just swallow your stash though?

15. Lol i smoke constantly daily so my stash is was already gone at the time of writing this XD thats besides the point anyways . I get higher quicker using the bong which allows me to conserve weed . So id actually smoke about a bowl or 2 less using the bong then if i didnt - which does add up rather quickly in my case . Self controls also a big factor , you can only get so high with a vape before your just "smoking" and really increasing your cbd consumption not thc .

16. Using a bong with your vape will make you feel stupid for ever getting high a different way lol.

I love the low - mid temps. I start around 350-360 and work up to 392. I usually only go higher if I need a night cap to tuck me in.

Save your abv though you can use it to make edibles.

17. What do yall think the hottest an mflb will hit? Think it goes over 300?

:smoking:

18. Mflb can combust pretty easily. Common error in new users.

19. Sweeet. Its not going to be as potent as it was before being vaped isit???

20. Naw man . After vaping you take away most of the thc it has to offer , yes theres still some in there but making edibles would be a more proper way to extract the remains of the thc and all the natural oils thats you missed.