Can you tell if seeds are male or female?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jason@420, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Don't get your panties in a bunch, I didn't know you couldn't take criticism that well. Let's just smoke a bowl and forget about the negativity. But really do, you can't determine a plant sex just by looking at the very beginning of its life cycle. So...... I WIN :rolleyes:

2. There would be no need to make feminized seeds if you could tell them apart... Wouldnt they just pick out the female seeds instead of going through all the troubles of purposely hermi a female plant and taking pollen samples to cross breed with another female to make "feminized" seeds? Skeptic or not it makes no sense if seeds were distinguishable. [​IMG]  peace.

3. #23 killset, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    Exactly.... it makes no since at all. Why go through all the trouble? I think by know it would be common knowledge if it was accurate. This isn't a new theory. Someone somewhere with enough credibility to get it to the publics attention would have proven it by now. Same with all the other theories of being able to influence or change the sex of a plant/seed.