New bill in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Umbrella Corperation, Apr 14, 2015.

1. So I wake up this morning seeing info on a new bill being introduced in Wisconsin that would fully legalize. At first I was excited but then after thinking about it and the way the majority of people in this state feel on the subject my hopes slowly faded. I still am keeping my fingers crossed that by some miracle this actually happens but really don't think it will. Wisconsin will probably be one of the last states to legalize. It will probably become legal on a federal level first. The really sad part is our governor just signed a bill allowing free samples of liquor in grocery stores but does not support legalizing marijuana. Anyway here is the link to the article on the bill for anyone interested in reading it. http://wbay.com/2015/04/13/state-lawmaker-introduces-bill-to-legalize-marijuana-in-wisconsin/

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

2. free samples of liquor? wow that's insane especially when it's such a quick stop and go place where your going right back to driving. government loves those DUIs tho

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Yes paying attention to what your stupid ass state does next is exhausting and annoying. I gave up a while ago. Focus on yourself, save money, find a good connect, let the government run in circles, grow when you can. Fucking Midwest.

Sent from this guy

4. This comment has the sentiment of the Midwest. There needs to be change in the way our communities, in the Midwest, treat Cannabis in the Midwest.

5. Dude!!!!

Haha that'd be so awesome if bud was legal in Wisconsin!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum