New Destinations Quest for better medicine

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by New Destination, Apr 14, 2015.

1. I'm not sure, it was a free clone. Both it and the white widow look amazing.

2. hey bro everthing looks great! i seen u give a shout out to the seedbanks u have used but i didnt see seedsman on there. they have the cheapest prices of all the banks ive ever ordered from,they also give u 15% off for 24hrs ever month and u get loyalty points as well which takes off 1 british pound for ever 50 u have also 7.5% discount for use of bitcoin,cash in envelope or debit cards.. when u first sign up u get 450 loyalty points. for example on herbies serious 6 pack i bought i would have had to pay 105.02$ on seedsman the same pack of seeds was 87.62$. so with all the discounts u get on seedsman i paid right around 71$ for the same pack that i would had to pay 105$ on the others. i still use herbies as well but only when seedsman dont have the breeder that im interested in. their stealth is great as well. i just figured i would let u know for future reference so u can save a buck or two. i will be following along here in ur diary if u dont care [​IMG]

3. Thank you. have you ordered straight from Nirvana? I got my last year's ak 48 beans, plus 10 free mystery beans and shipping for 40 bucks.

4. No i haven't but I just checked Swiss cheese and it's actually cheaper from seedman the it is directly from nirvana which odd

5. #45 New Destination, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
  6. Looks amazing. Nice ending and beginning. Lol

7. My bagseed I liked turned out to be male...he is now out of the garden. Along with males, I like to weed out the weaker plants as all of my plants grow larger. I would rather have less plants with more space than more plants in less space. 

8. Started LSTing my one AK 48, might do one other as well. Took out males and weak looking plants.

Smoking on the white widow auto right now. Very, very sweet, floral like. The effects are very much in the body, leaving you happy and stoned. Have a half ounce dry, another ounce or so drying and about 2-3 ounces still on the plant. Buds are much heavier than I thought. Want to try this strain again either this year or next.

My Skywalker OG also has a great body effect. The smell is heavy and somewhat sweet, while the taste is like coconut, amazing.

9. Got an ounce and a half dry off the white widow auto so far, an ounce dry hanging, and about another 2 ounces dry still on the plant. Amazing floral smell and very good high. Yielded better than I thought. :) Plants are growing quickly and well, some are waist high and bushy. :) All looking good. Will update more when I feel better, been sick.

10. Should throw up some dry bud shots dude!

11. I will once I feel better, my girl has a good camera.

12. Been leaving a different strain out each night for testing the following day.. It's a bit to damp right out of the jars to smoke well in a doobie..

[​IMG]

13. #53 New Destination, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
    View attachment 1792696
    View attachment 1792697
    View attachment 1792698
    View attachment 1792699

Garden Update. Im shocked how fast these ladys are growing. Some of the plants liks Sharksbreathe, LA Con, and one or two AKs have huge fan leaves; some fingers are as long as 8-10 inches! Getting some great plants this year. Everything looking good and going well. Almost Done harvesting the white widow auto, the Candy Kush auto is flowering, have 3 small bubblicious autos and one cheese auto Im waiting to sprout.
    \n\nAurora Indica
    \nAK 48 #2 (getting almost around chest height, not the tallest, but maybe the thickest)
    \nAK 48 #3 (LSTd)
    \nAK 48 # 4 ( LSTd)

14. Read the big grow section in the new high times and was inspired by their pruning and training methods, so I LSTd the rest of my plants and pruned a tiny bit on the very bottoms. The plants already look better when I just checked them.
    \nI LSTd last year and am happy to have done it this year, I will continue to do it in the future. 

15. Nightime garden update.

Aurora Indica

AK 48 #1

AK 48 #2

AK 48 #3

LA Con

Fruit Punch

Attached Files:

16. #56 New Destination, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
    Growth rate is making me happy [​IMG]

Been very hot here, up to and over 100 outside and about 90 in my greenhouse; mini heat wave.

Fed the girls with one of my "heat" teas. I mixed superthrive, kelp/seaweed extract, epsom salts, and a bit of molasses in with the watering today, been watering more to keep them cool. Also applied Dr. Earth's planting mix as a mulch to help the plants retain water. I like the planting mix because of the aloe and yucca extract. 

Also LSTd and pruned a few low/yellow leaves.

Got 4 ounces dry off the white widow, very good bud. Will post more plant pics and pics of the white widow in about a week or so. Been busy with work and have been sick. Finally got a day off and have been feeling better.

Very excited to go to the fair later this week with my girl [​IMG]
    Pumped to see Jurassic World and go on some new hikes soon
    Also going to get my shaggy hair cut today as it is very hot to work with.

Happy and very thankful I can grow my own medicine, been keeping my weight up, but would like to gain a little more.

Hope everyone is well and has a great day [​IMG]

17. Just got shade paint from greenhouse mega store to lower temps a bit more. Wont post more updates until late in flower. Not updating just for myself and been busy anyway. 

18. First pic is blueberry, 1 ounce dry, has a sweet, caramel like smell/taste.

Second two are my white widow auto, 4 ounces dry, sweet, floral like smell, happy, alert high. Beautiful nugs.

Fourth, fifth, sixth pics are Candy Kush Auto, 4 ounces dry, sweet smell/taste wih a peppery undertone. Fluffy, shiny looking buds.

Next two are variety pics, bottom left is AK 48, middle is from a Skywalker OG clone, above that is blueberry, to the left is a white widow auto, top left is the Candy Kush auto. Have two bubblicious autos flowering now as well.

Next pic is another of white widow.

My girl and I have been enjoying our time off, BBQing, drinking some red wine, making medicated brownies, and watching movies.

Happy 4th! :)

View attachment 1816924

View attachment 1816925

View attachment 1816926

View attachment 1816927

View attachment 1816928

View attachment 1816929

View attachment 1816930

View attachment 1816931

View attachment 1816932

View attachment 1815816

View attachment 1815818

19. #59 New Destination, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
    View attachment 1821861

Watered with superthrive, kelp/sewead extract, molasses, alfalfa meal, and worm castings.

Did some minor pruning, took off yellow leaves.

Put up some shade cloth and am getting more tonight.

The shade cloth is really helping so I will finish putting it up tomorrow, then everything will be set.

LA Con
    Bubblicious auto #1
    Bubblicious Auto #2 and Sharksbreathe behind it
    Fruit Punch
    AK 48 #1
    AK 48 #2
    The top of the AK 48#2
    Critical Kush
    Aurora Indica

Hope everyone is doing well, have a few days off, so that is nice.

View attachment 1821853

View attachment 1821854

View attachment 1821855

View attachment 1821856

View attachment 1821857

View attachment 1821858

View attachment 1821859

View attachment 1821860 View attachment 1821861

20. Garden Update..pouring here right now

Garden shot
    LA Con leaf
    Garden shot
    LA Con
    My girl and an AK 48 #1. My girlfriend helps me with all the greenhouse repairs, pruning, watering, fertilizing, harvesting, and vaping.
    AK 48 #1
    AK 48 #1 top
    AK 48#2
    Bubblicious auto and Sharksbreathe behind it.
    Aurora Indica
    Aurora Indica
    Girlfriend by Fruit Punch
    Critical Kush
    Aurora Indica
    Garden Shot with all of my beautiful ladies :)
    Next two are a Bubblicious Auto
    Variety pack and an ice bong
    Medicated Lemon muffins my girl and I made

Pruned a ton this week and watered.
    Doing some LST and tie down work next week.
    Fertilizing the week after that with worm castings, alfalfa meal, kelp/seaweed extract, superthrive, molasses, and a little glacial rock dust.

View attachment 1829057

View attachment 1829058

View attachment 1829059

View attachment 1829060

View attachment 1829061

View attachment 1829062

View attachment 1829063

View attachment 1829064

View attachment 1829065

View attachment 1829066

View attachment 1829067

View attachment 1829068