New Destinations Quest for better medicine

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by New Destination, Apr 14, 2015.

1. #21 Xeno321, May 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
    I'm budgeting for a canabis cup vacation next year! Not sure if it'll be CA or CO but I'd love to chill with a couple Blades for sure upon said visit! I buy the Hightimes calendar every year now for 4 years for my grow room. 😊 it's great for marking transplant dates, spray dates, clone cutting day ect.

2. #22 New Destination, May 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
    Small update, girlfriend watered and weeded my whole garden after I got home from work, loving her.
    Candy Kush Auto - Auto seeds
    AK 48 fem - Nirvana
    White Widow Auto - Vision
    Onxy, the cannnabis cup plant I transplanted
    Ice fem - Nirvana
    Aurora Indica fem - Nirvana

Everything is looking good, I will add a small does of worm castings in with the watering Tuesday.
    Growth is starting to take off as is side branching.

Another shout out to Nirvana, no one does it better. [​IMG]

View attachment 1776369
    View attachment 1776370
    View attachment 1776371
    View attachment 1776372
    View attachment 1776373
    View attachment 1776374

3. Hi New think I will grab a chair in the back and spark one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I've always wanted to try Nirvana's aurora indica, have you grown it before? I grew a Northern Light auto from nirvana years ago when I first started in a RDWC under like 1200 watts and that thing just took off! I remember I was freaking out it was growing so big so fast, I was asking GC like is this shit ok? Haha got over a pound off that one..from an Auto!

5. This is my first time growing it in my own set up. I have a few bubblicious autos from Nirvana as well, Nirvana is legit that is for sure. A pound from an auto is awesome :)

6. I grew some bubblicious autos a year and a half ago. They were decent.
    It was in a hot as fuck apartment and still turned out well

7. I have 2 baby bubblicious autos up and 1 more planted. 

8. Never ran autos but just got a blue kush as a freebie.

9. #29 New Destination, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    Going out to take some pics, it is chilly this morning. Just watered a small amount and added some worm castings.

10. Update, progress looks good. Im glad I get to grow for myself and other medical patients who cannot grow for themselves; the fact that people try to make a profit instead of helping others really saddens me. 

Nirvana:
    Aurora Indica 
    AK 48 1 
    AK 48 2 
    AK 48 3 
    AK 48 4 
    Ice fem
    Bubblicious auto

DNA:
    LA con
    Sharksbreathe

Heavyweight:
    Fruit Punch

Barney's Farm:
    Critical Kush

Vision:
    White Widow Auto

Auto seeds:
    Candy Kush Auto

Clone:
    Headband

Bagseed: A badseed I liked

Cannabis Cup bud:
    Onyx 1
    Onyx 2
    Onyx 3

Attached Files:

11. Also just got word Jack from the Vault is correcting my order and is sending me cheese autos, so I will pop one of those for myself as I personally love Cheese.

12. Looks like a nice variety, I'm not to keen on Auto's though.. Being a life long toker I go for high potency nowadays. I hear you about growing for sick people who need it but.. I can't grow outside and all my equipment and electricity used is not free. I'm not Santa Claus you know? I think my wife would swing on me if I gave away bud..

13. I hear ya, I just like the variety, the autos are doing better than I thought, plus gives me some for my personal stash before the official harvest. 

14. I'm really thinking about the Northern Light Auto I grew lately.. I might do a pheno hunt for that monster again.

15. #35 BrassNwood, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
      While the majority of my grow is to keep myself happy I do supply a couple of other people but it's not free.. Hell I got expenses and is my time worth nothing?? I'm the guy out there 3 mornings a week 52 weeks a year before sun up spraying for Caterpillars and Powdery Mildew and Mites and Thrips and the rest of the hungry hordes.. I may not have a huge power bill but I have mother nature to contend with and she will gladly devour all my hard work if I let her..
      My low persistency organic insect controls don't last long and need to be applied weekly to maintain good coverage.. I lost most of my first real crop to PW and catties and it was heartbreaking to see the catties hanging by the dozens from the drying bud and all the mold every place the catties crapped.. I'm not a total heartless bastard and donate to the needy when I can but most people can afford to chip in on expenses and help cover the cost of my supplies.. BT, Green Cure, Spinosad, Neem oil and meal, Alfalfa, Kelp, EWC, malted barley, replacement lamps, it all costs.. If I didn't get something back the wife would surely have more then a few choice words for me..

Edit.. Sounds like a stoner rant to me on reflection but I'll leave it as it took way to long to type LMAO.. BNW

16. Very well put though. I agree, I just want to help where I can, that being said I do collect some donation for the cost of soil, greenhouse plastic, etc. 

17. Just took a bud off of my white widow auto, needs more time still but the bud was good.
    Also took a bud off of my skywalker og Im light depping, it was very good. Sparkly, smeels great, pretty much ready, Ill let the top buds go a little longer. 

All the plants are doing well, my favorites so far are Sharksbreathe, Aurora Indica, and AK 48, although all look happy :)

18. Garden Update.
    Just added a little layer of Dr Earths planting mix on the top layer for all the plants.
    Also transplanted a few plants.
    First pic is my two raw joints and volcano bag I enjoyed last night and this am.
    Aurora Indica
    AK 48 #1
    AK 48 # 2
    AK 48 #3
    Sharksbreathe
    Fruit Punch
    Cannabis Cup strain #1 Onyx
    Bagseed
    Cannabis Cup strain #2(mislabeled at first, this is from a differnt strain I got at cannabis cup, Ill call her area 51, she is a bit more sativa like than Onyx)
    Candy Kush Auto
    LA Con
    White Widow Auto

Attached Files:

19. Just took my small skywalker og clone I light depped, right, as well as a small branch from my white widow auto, left.
    Both look and smell amazing and are coated with trichs.
    Pumped to try these, the white widow has a sweet/sour smell, while the skywalker has a heavy, fuel scent.
    View attachment 1781701

20. Is that skywalker og from DNA?