If you could smoke anywhere?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by WhiteDawg, Apr 14, 2015.

1. In the oval office. Smoke that presidential grade shit [​IMG]

2. #62 Blix, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    Real: The Oval Office

Fictional:  Anywhere in Middle Earth

Edit: Damn, beat me to it.

3. underneath an Egyptian pyramid or on top of mt Everest with a lot of hot chocolate

4. With Bill Clinton in the oval office. We'd order some White House room service if you catch my drift. No dark clothing please. ;)

5. I'd love to have a puff on the finest weed in all the south valley, so I guess that'd lead me to Middle Earth and somewhere around The Shire.

6. I'd like to smoke a cannabis cigarette on the edge of the Earth. The Earth is flat and I want to smoke a cannabis cigarette while sitting seven feet away from the edge.
    Imaginary place? Batman's penthouse at night alone.

7. In a room full of naked sexually supercharged bisexual women.

8. real: Stonehenge, the confluence in the grand canyon, the top of a sequoia, anywhere with a sadhu, Subcools house.

Fictional: the Tardis, those floating mountains in avatar, heaven, hell, Langley Falls.

9. Gotta go with the Oval Office sharing one with Obama and the survivors of our Federal Medical Marijuana Program* ...with the press corps in attendance!

*Never heard about that? [​IMG]  Read these!

[SIZE=8pt]4 Americans get medical pot from the feds    (news – 2014)     [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]http://www.cbsnews.com/news/4-americans-get-medical-pot-from-the-feds/[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Chronic Cannabis Use in the Compassionate Investigational New Drug Program    (full - 2002)         [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]http://www.maps.org/mmj/russo2002.pdf[/SIZE]

Granny

10. Too bad the program got shut down prematurely.

11. Doesnt fully apply but I took a trip to oregon and didnt know they had to wait until the beginning of the year for rec. mj to go into effect. Anyways we smoked a joint infront of the courthouse and somehow nobody said anything haha.

Real: I like smoking with strangers

Fictional: the Dudes apartment

12. Capt- The Oregon law goes into effect on July 1, 2015. (I'm in NorCal, so I keep half an eye on what's happening in Oregon.)

Granny

13. while weightless...

14. A lot of Hobbit fans I see, I would def smoke in Tibet, the name escapes me but where the monks are. I guess a monestary would be dope, enlightenment here I come ^.^

15. #76 PercolatingPrince, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    On a private jet, a yatch out in the middle of the ocean like entourage, on top of a mountain while snowboarding, while inside a woman whilst she tickles my ball sack, and most importantly at home

And in a Vegas penthouse

16. With theses guys

Attached Files: