If you could smoke anywhere?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by WhiteDawg, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Are you aware of what I mean when I refer to Psychological projection, because I feel like you are doing a lot of it. I'm trained to read cues and assess behavioral patterns, and none of what you mentioned is an accurate judgment. For instance, I made the "If I was being realistic I wouldn't have picked Jupiter..." comment because you were attempting to educate me on a HYPOTHETICAL situation. That's it. That's as deep as it goes. The point of the thread was to suspend belief. If you take that as an attack on you, there is nothing I can do about that, but you are projecting. There is no theory under which you can take that sentence and logically come to the conclusion that it was a personal attack. If you'd like, I can also educate you on the Psychology of why people troll. 

2. Right now, I think I would choose one of those 'hidden' islands in Thailand. I've never been, but I've heard wonderful things about it. A lonely island in the caribbean would suffice as well. 

3. Mars would be sweet! I should sign up to go there 👽

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. I'd like to smoke in a prison or court room. For sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Hawaii or India. Somewhere close to nature 🌳

Gold is green.

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429332030.871477.jpg not sure if this is Vietnam or Korea, but any Asian country would be dope to smoke in when you have this kind of view

7. Playboy mansion!

And the basement from that 70's show.

8. I'd hotbox a small chamber inside the great pyramid 

9. My office at work haha

10. I would smoke at snoop doggs house lol

11. Excellent question! In a spaceship flying by Saturn.

12. In the grotto at the Playboy mansion

13. Stonehenge or the ancient pyramids. 

Fictionally speaking, anywhere in the Tolkien universe would suit me just fine.

14. I think I would smoke on Europa, provided I had assurances that nothing bad could happen.

15. Blazing with wiz khalifa at his crib
    Or Dan bilzerian, go fire off guns all day and fuck insanely hot women

16. With the Pope on the balcony of the Vatican hands down, then tellin' all you young homies the deal with my pointy headed companion.

17. Real: Machu Picchu

Fiction: Heaven

18. Real place: my bed
    Fictional: hogwarts