If you could smoke anywhere?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by WhiteDawg, Apr 14, 2015.

1. If you could smoke anywhere in the world, including any fictional places; for example "district 13" lol, where would it be?

Real: probably be either while skydiving or the Bermuda Triangle
    Or on top of the Efile Tower

Fictional: probably in batmans cave or the JL tower. Tokin it up with beast boy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. area 51, somewhere on a yacht, in a jet, on a mountain,

Fictional :  Saul's place from Pineapple express. 

3. I don't think that the Justice League smokes pot.

"This house smells like vomit."

Real: Any vacation area would be good for smoking weed, or just my own place. A cruise would be nice.

Fictional: Any place outside in the real world that somebody wouldn't try giving me a fucking ticket or say some stupid shit to me about smoking.

4. I'd smoke in Space. For example, Imagine blazing while your ship did a fly by of Jupiter. 

5. That would be fucking amazing

6. I'm also include someone. Weather fictional or not.
    It would be dope to smoke with poison ivy [im sure she tokes] and Bill Clinton. You know he had some fire shit...

Leonardo d Vinci... As well..

7. #7 Deleted member 646086, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
    Fine then Red's house, before his kickass bong broke[​IMG] he has herpes tho would have to clean that shit

8. Real: Inside of a Pyramid
    Fake: On a golden throne surrounded by the skulls of my enemies while soaked in virgin blood during a sacrifical ceremony to the great Cthulhu

9. Real: Inside the white house, on a plane, in my own goddamn living room
    Fiction: Inside Cinderella's castle. That place looks fuckin awesome

Everyones a genius in their own mind

10. #10 IIGooGII, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    He asked "in the world", technically, otherwise I would say something like orbiting earth, or in another galaxy. Imagine how quiet.

Good luck smoking in space anyways. I think your oxygen would be a more valuable resource unless you had a continuous way to filter your co2 back into oxygen in your shuttle-  and didn't have to worry about changing any filters. I'm also not quite sure how functional or safe lighters would be in a pressurized cabin in outer space... You'd definitely run out of oxygen pretty fast, though.

That would be something else, though, wouldn't it?

He didn't actually, he lied to Saul saying he had herpes so that they wouldn't think that he got his ass kicked by budlofsky and matheson.

He had a pretty similar mini sitting right next to it on that same table, though.

It was "bongmitzvah", by the way.

How do we know this? He didn't inhale. [​IMG]

11. #11 Deleted member 646086, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
    Oh man haven't seen the movie in ages lmao, plus i was highly high when i watched it lol. Sick ass bong name  aha

12. I used to have a copy of it years ago and I would watch it all the time. I hadn't seen it in years and then I found it chillin' in the $5 movie bin at walmart. [​IMG] Lol, that movie is gold. Future reference, the theatrical version is better than the extended, though it's worth comparing the two films to see the differences. You can definitely tell what they decided seemed "forced" in the filming and decided to cut it out of the theatrical version. It's almost like outtakes while you're watching the movie, lol.

13. Under the Northern Lights :)
    Screenshot_2015-04-14-14-38-32.png Screenshot_2015-04-14-14-38-35.png Screenshot_2015-04-14-14-38-45.png Screenshot_2015-04-14-14-39-01.png Screenshot_2015-04-14-14-39-34.png Screenshot_2015-04-14-14-39-56.png

14. I will see them hopefully... doesn't hurt to dream :)
    Yes that is me, thanks and lol

15. I would like to travel around on a grasscity road trip and see where you all are from and smoke with you all every where I go

16. #17 s A t I v A, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    real: space w/ the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders

fictional: space w/ the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders

17. ummm ._.

18. Real: Hearst Castle
    Fake: The beach, on the star Vega, from 'Contact'