Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs and drug testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokemau5420, Apr 14, 2015.

1. I've been smoking for quite some years and switched to almost exclusively dabs over the last few years. When it became time to get a new job I came to the conclusion I would have to get clean for it. I realized it would take longer to get clean but was shocked to find out there is a surprising lack of information it took a while of searching to even get a idea of how long it might take. So this is for those stoners out there that can't seem to find any decent information on getting clean from dabs or concentrates in general. This is my experience on getting clean. First all in all it took about 3 months to get clean. I'm about 6 foot and 180 pounds give or take. My build is pretty much average maybe alittle more muscular than the average guy. When I Quit I realized it would. E about a month before I had any chance of passing. So for the first month I just went on like normal and went to the gym periodically. After the initial month I started taking tests at home with test strips I ordered from Amazon. Of course dirty as could be :/ I continued doing so for about a month and a half about every week before running out of tests. I proceeded to order more which took about a week and a half during that time I hit the gym hard to try and get any remaining thc out of my system. When I got the drug tests to my satisfaction I passed and to be certain before I took the job I had lined up I went to a drug testing facility and sure enough passed there too. All in all it took about 3 months to get clean with going to the gym a few times a week and staying hydrated. Also my wax usage was about a two to three grams a week of high grade wax. If this needs to be pushed somewhere else admins feel free. I would just like to put my experience out there to help someone that can't get reliable information and in hopes other people will share a detailed account of them getting clean from wax

2. Or save youself a bunch of time and use fake pee.

3. Wow this thread is great actually. I myself never knew that it took longer to get concentrates out of your system. Good to know considering I love to dab.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I will move this to Tokers Q&A as most of your replys WILL be from the younger tokers and once again I don't want to remove their posts.