Drug dealer nicknames

Discussion in 'General' started by TFlocko, Apr 13, 2015.

1. One dude I came across went by Yellow .

2. I used to call my dude "potter" lol

He hated it, so I made a point of doing it at least 3 times when I met him, every time :laughing:

3. I name mine after music they like. Like one looks like rittz so i named him that and another one likes grateful dead so i call him deadhead

4. I used to chop it with this dude that referred to himself as work lol

His real name was Pharron

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #25 WizardInBlack, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    My guy goes by "red", like off that 70's show, but i met a black dude in colorado that went by "chaos"  lol.

6. Timothy Teebo The Tweaker

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. Funniest names I've come across when it comes to drug dealers was Tikki and Peej

8. I knew this guy...he wasn't a weed dealer, I will leave it at that. he was like this old 50-60 year tat'd up skinhead looking motherfucker. told everyone his name was Bird. one time he called me and was like, 'where's that $100 you owe me?' I didn't owe him anything so I said that , and he was like 'yeah you do stop trying to get out of paying me'. then he turned and said to some girl he was with and asked her if I owed him money. she pretty much said she had no idea who I was and thus didn't know if I owed him money. I could hear her say that, and then he got back on the phone and said 'she said you owe me $100 too'. I pretty much politely told dude to fuck himself, and he said 'I'll be at your house soon, I am bringing my gun'...I reminded Bird that he doesn't know where i live, for reasons exactly like this. he kept getting angrier and angrier and said he was gonna kill me when he saw me. eventually he hung up the phone and that was the end of that.

pretty surreal situation. dude was a fucking nut. 

9. I'm my own dealer...so I call him awesome

10. They call me the wiz

11. George Bill

12. Anybody know C-dub?
    How bout T-nasty?
    No
    What bout CK-Munnie?
    Big fetus?
    Ma nigga Kiki?

Well shit?!?
    Pookie the samurai?

13. Mr. Kushinski, Perc O' Lator, Medicine Man, The Florist, Hippie, Major Johnson (MJ, haha), and My Best Bud... That's what I have so far, haha

14. The florist is a good one. No one would know what you're talking about, lmao.

15. prolly cuz I'm high rn, haha

16. That late asshole

17. My one guy I just name 3x Fire emoji in my contacts

18. The Lunch Lady

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

19. My Grandma  [​IMG]

http://lovesmileys.com/f/13/000000-0.8.swf

20. Like from Pineapple Express :D