White Power LEDs

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by REALSTYLES, Apr 13, 2015.

1. They look very weak son.
    Little tiny blades.
    Stop. Hahah.
    WP_20150509_031.jpg

2. You are better off making your panel like I did. My panel cost $700 and will outperform the opticled. Just click on my signature and it will take you to my DIY thread.

3. No they look like the same pics you've posted for a while.
    And lets put seeds in the ground and grow it off.

4. And all your plants look thin and weak tbh.

5. How's your light? Didn't some diodes stop working in 6 months? At least one of the two panels lasted 15 months and other 11.

6. Yep some bad diodes on my light.

So how is that possible since you just finished building the light a couple months ago?

7. And if it was that long ago, surely you have a finished plant to show?
    Instead of the same pictures
    Showing your weak and thin plants.

8. #29 cmgreenonetwo, May 13, 2015
    Last edited: May 13, 2015
    My plants look better with bad diodes.

Point is,
    Dont be comin on the mars thread bad mouthing.
    Stay in your own space and do it.
    Because now,
    Since you wanna be hating on the Mars and saying your light is somehow better even if its twice the price and poorly wired, now you gonna get this.
    Saying your crap lights are just that.
    Crap.
    Fire hazard.
    Overpriced.
    Unproven.
    Unmeasured.

9. You really have no clue of what you're talking about. My first pane;ls were made 1-3-2015 and the pic you see my light next to the mars was on 2-11-2015 the last two weeks of flower and now I'm on week 3 of flower with my lights I'll post a pic showing you the current stage with proof

10. Yeah look at this real thin?

SAM_0497.JPG
    SAM_0499.JPG
    SAM_0500.JPG
    SAM_0501.JPG

Like I said you have no clue of what you are talking about.

11. Show me something like this and then ill take you seriously. WP_20150306_18_22_10_Pro.jpg
    Its really cute you took the time to write my name on your card.
    I'm flattered.

12. Wait I thought you said my plants looked thin and weak and now you are saying mars produce more and again speaking clueless. How big are my buds suppose to be at 15 days in flower? What strain was that I showed? You know more diodes are gonna burn out on you. I know why it had diode failure and the reflector panels with the 5w diodes be prepared to hear people report problems. The panels don't have the proper heat sinks.

13. Why are you showing me a plant that's at harvest time and compare it to a plant that's only 15 days in? Just wait until you buy that 1600 from Mars and that heavy ass light goes out on you you'll be spending money to ship it to them and 1600 are $593. For $107 more you have a real light and it's weighs only 15lbs instead of 32lbs and is only 28.6 dba you can't hear it lol.

14. keep finding problems.
    Oh but your light was proven I thought. But you haven't grown a full grow with it?

Oh ok.

You can have your thread back.

Youre obviously delusional.

And you make beats? Who cares?

I am a musician.
    Dont insult me like that again.

And yeah, your plants are weak. So is your fire hazard janky light.

Talk to me when you have grown something.

Instead of wasting my time.

15. It's funny to watch jealous people talk smack! 

......dude comes on Reals thread and acts like he's a teenager......need help wiping the snot off your nose?

..........tells Reals to "stop wasting my time".......dude just stop posting ....only one wasting your time is you...dang!

16. Ah see, I do what I want.
    So read another thread.
    Your boy here wants to talk smack on the mars thread, so I figured I would talk smack on his.

And his janky lights.

That's supposedly he had running for some time but hasn't completed a grow.

As for jealousy, you should check my journal. My grow speaks for itself.
    I could buy each of you a light with my pocket change.
    Stand in a bucket of water and turn your lights on.

You're funny.....talking like you know anything about me son. What you call pocket change I call lint little fella.

What does janky even mean? Is that some new word in the urban dictionary or something? I fail to recall learning that one in school. 

Mars Hydro and Sara are surely paid advertisers here so if they can't defend their own products.....well that's on them. But I guess if you have to be the little bulldog for a multi million dollar international company and bash a guy who can do something you can't so be it.  I like Mars products and have a small unit myself. Very nice product for the price point. 

Clearly you are clueless as to the history of Cree and Meanwell products. Both are leaders in the development of LED technology. When either of those companies have a printed claim on their products you can be sure it is a well tested verified number. Anything built using their components would be the same.

18. I play the drums too quit being butt hurt btw . You are an idiot you didn't know I use to grow for a dispensary here's some old pics DSC00014.JPG DSC00015.JPG DSC00016.JPG DSC00017.JPG DSC00051.JPG