Big Bang Theory Proven False. God Exists?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by DivineVictoryX, Apr 12, 2015.

He was good, and fun.. I'll say that, but he couldn't not troll. He is a stoner who likes to troll, so if he didn't have some sort of real life change.. I'll bet he is still around.

You also need to remember.. real human interaction is almost a requirement to spiritualism. Unless the person pretty much already feels what you feel, you're not really going to have a real impact on a person. At least in person, you have some natural backers with things like social mimicry and subconscious reflection to help a person feel what you feel when you say what you say. Someone who doesn't remotely feel what you feel about what you're saying.. there isn't going to be much you can convince them of. Think of a real world guru.. if there was some odd ball person in a large group who just isn't digging what they're saying and they disbelieve everything he is saying, do you really think they're going to waste time squabbling with them? They'll do the proper guru thing and tell them to find their own path then. If you're going to be an internet guru.. your group listening is many times larger, so you're going to get more people not feeling it. You see it all the time on here.. stoners having what they're feeling amplified and we come on and share it, and there's typically people who will respond with "da fuck did I just read..", I've done it. It's cool to be somewhat defensive.. but beliefs are all but synonymous with opinions.. and opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.. and there is really no need to justify having it unless you want to.

2. Pickled, I wouldn't say that WHAT you say is unintelligible, I think it reflects your personal insights and experiences that most of us haven't had. You live in an Eastern culture and practice a philosophy that isn't common here, so there isn't the mutual understanding of terms/concepts/metaphors that there probably is with the people in your personal life.

I think I understand you most of the time, but when I don't or I disagree I usually express it but I enjoy your posts and insight because it's so unique to me. Oddly enough some of our foundational philosophy is very similar but after that we have quite different ideas and understanding.

Don't be too harsh on yourself. While communication is a two-way street, you cannot meet in the middle of a street people aren't willing to go down at all.

3. Word, thanks, that was insightful.

4. #104 TesseLated, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015

Hmm...haven't had a problem understanding you in the past, but I haven't been around lately either....

I was thinking it'd have been fun to see Postal and him trade up....That 'This Stone is My God' thread was the best ever..haha