Big Bang Theory Proven False. God Exists?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by DivineVictoryX, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Damn, sometimes I miss Postal...

2. #22 guod, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    : Caution :
    All this unnecessary reading about possible blast
    from past may cause permanent eye damage, hallucinations, or severe brain damage. Please dont force me to read this again..

" looks ahead towards the future"

3. The golden ratio and Fibonacci prove there is intelligent design and therefore likely a creator/creators....

4. All the proves is that math is in everything.. the language of the universe. That doesn't imply intelligent design or that that 'language' was even written by anyone, unless of course, that is what you want to believe. If you'd like to hear a possible explanation on why the golden ratio is found in nature and naturally formed that way, I'd be happy to share it.. but I first need to know that you're not just going to ignore it because it doesn't confirm your belief, cause that is common practice on the internet.

5. I'm interested and opened to it^ or am i not worth it :(

:smoking:

6. You want the truth about the universe?
    Well here you go...

uploadfromtaptalk1428964000468.jpg

7. Actually it doesn't prove " there is math in everything" it proves that the EXACT same ratios are found in nature and the entire universe. And it does prove intelligent design. But I'd still like to hear what you have to say.....lol

8. Math is like love.
    Its a simple idea, but it can get complicated pretty quick.

So, you searched the entire universe? Cause if so, lend me your spaceship.. please. Math is in everything though.. literally the language of the universe and if we were to ever meet another intelligent species, math will be how we break the communication barrier.

But anyway, the golden ratio and Fibonacci sequence are pretty much on in the same. Any examples that are found that aren't of lifeforms are just cherry picking examples to fit the belief. I've seen people say it is found in spiral galaxies, hurricanes/weather patterns, and DNA.. and that is just forcing it. Like in DNA, there are only 2 numbers from the sequence and 2 numbers isn't really a sequence.

Now, it is found in some lifeforms, not all.. and I am going to explain a possibility of how it came to be like that. It all revolves around genes. Genes make life what it is.. any trait you see is encoded in genes, and genes encode through a variety of different ways. Like orchids are said to have a gene that makes the genes for the flower head mutate at a faster rate.. that's why orchids are so varied. If you like apples and hate oranges, it could be seen in your genes if we searched hard enough.

So imagine a flower with no petals.. it would have 0 petals. Then one day there is a random mutation and it gains 1 petal and reproduces a bunch of flowers with just 1 petal. By having a petal, the flowers can soak up more sunlight and is beneficial and that trait becomes solidified. Then one day there is another random mutation and this mutation takes the last mutation that was beneficial and reproduces it.. giving the flowers 2 petals. When it comes time to evolve, the genes encode the plant with what worked last time.. and before 2, 1 worked. So now you'll have flowers with 3 petals. Time goes on, they reproduce while having this 'do what works' code in their genes.. and since 2 petals worked before 3 petals worked, 2 petals get added.. giving you 5 petals. Before 5 petals worked, 3 petals was stable and therefore gets added back into the code, giving you flowers with 8 petals. Before 8 worked, 5 worked and 5 gets added to the 8 giving you 13 petals.. and so on.

Right there is the Fibonacci sequence.. 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13.. and being that genes encode in a variety of ways, it makes sense that there could be a gene that encodes by adding on what worked. Kind of like the saying "do what you know works". If you take that concept and add in other qualities, you get the same thing. Like facial features that people like to say has the golden ratio in it. If your eyes and nose and such are a specific distance apart and when it comes time for the genes to mutate and evolve, if they encode for what worked before, you'd end up with the golden ration. You could start with any number too. If your eyes were 2 mm apart, next mutation they'd be 4 mm apart.. then 6, then 10, then 16, 26, 42, 68.. and would be a golden ratio.

10. :eating popcorn:

11. Your title is a bit misleading, it should read "Big Bang Theory - Falsified Once Again"

12. devour him WHOLE!!!

13. I've created a universe.

Actually I've created two universes, with some help.

------

14. If the blonde " Kaley Cuoco" from The big bang theory made the universe. I wanna be right deep
    inside it....:p

15. Hold up. If it turns out that our universe is like a small cloud or bubble in an ever larger space floating about then big bang would be a lot easier to refute, right? i.e. "multiverse" which has not been disproven yet.

I mostly believe in the big bang, not religiously, but if we somehow could find out what was before the big bang then there's a chance it'll make the idea of big bang infeasible.

16. the universe isn't the largest object in the system. just like we go from solar systems, to galaxies, to universes, to the next largest container. just like a universe holds countless galaxies, there is something that holds universes. the math is starting to show that it is possible.

17. Here you go again!

18. God is peace.  God is wholeness.  God is the essence of free will through manifestation rather than reaction.

Its not one being, it's all beings as one.

The universe is infinite, it always has and always will.

Creation doesn't mean from a linear timescale.  It doesn't mean there are created by creators.  Creation means we create our experience of reality from within our mind.

19. I've read that they stopped believing in the big bang but just went along with it because it would be embarrassing to admit they were wrong. They said something about scientists believing in planes hitting each other rather than a super dense ball exploding.

Personally I think our universe is a small piece of something larger, like a cell.

I agree with you but that's still a contradiction, you can't know that unless you've searched it yourself?

Yeah our maths works within our reach of the universe but that doesn't mean it will work for everything in every direction infinity. 

We will just never be able to go far enough to find out.