Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape Pen or joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xanonx, Apr 12, 2015.

1. I like vaporizers because they are healthier but I enjoy joints more just because it's like a ritual with the rolling and the lighting and then the smoking oh yeah the clouds from a joint...

2. So by Vape pen do you mean something like a Pax or Arizer Solo, or something like an Atmos Raw? If you mean the Raw, then joint for sure, otherwise portable Vapes. 

3. Definitely joints. I just love rolling them, and I'm a cig smoker so I really enjoy having something to just hold and smoke and chill with like a cig, if that makes sense. Also spliffs are my favorite cause I get my nicotine and also get to a comfortable level of high where I don't feel too high to be social and function.

4. Vape pen, but when want to relax or before sleep ill have a nice joint

5. All of the above :) joints are good when need a break from blunts and vaping is my favorite specially with the pax2 that vape is #awesome

Sent from the moon using Grasscity Forum

6. I just tried a vape pen for the first time yesterday and I could definitely see getting into it.  I liked being able to just have a quick pull for a pick me up and I loved not having the smoke smell all over me.

J's are preferred for getting baked with friends but I may end up vaping for personal use.

7. 1.Water pipe bowl/bong/bubbler (not harsh at all especially if you have an ice bong)

2.Dry pipe (harsh at times, easy to transport and small enough to have a collection)

3.Blunt (might be harsh might not,depends on what you rolled with and weed quality)

4.Joint (pappers are super cheap compared to blunts and are easy for on the go smoking, they as well as blunts waste a lot of herb)

5. Vape pen (good ones and badones out there, good ones are kinda pricey but you'll eventually have a full return on your investment, I dont care for these because I like to smoke my weed,but I do see the appeal, best % of potency)