Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I buy next?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by squidlee_bod, Apr 12, 2015.

1. I'm definitely trying to purchase a new piece next weekend but I'm not sure if I should invest in a bubbler or bong or what. I have two small pipes which I'm satisfied with and a magic flight launch box which is pretty awesome. But I tried a bubbler and bong for the first time last week and they were both so great. I really enjoyed it. I want to buy something but I have to keep in mind price (I'm pretty tight on cash, my budget is easily under $100, I'll probably spend $60 best case scenario), and the fact that it has to be semi easy to transport easy to hide (in my dorm) and not too bad to use next to an open window (won't make everything wreak/hotbox my room lol). Any suggestions? I'm pretty sure everything's gonna be like 20% off this weekend and I have a really big local headshop so I'm sure it'll have plenty of options of whatever. Also if you suggest either would you mind mentioning things I should definitely get (like a type of bubbler or a bong with a certain setup that might make cleaning easier or something).

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If your worried about finding a spot to hide it and if you want to take it with you I would invest in a bubbler, I got a 14.4mm 9 inch tall triple honeycomb perc bong for $25 from dhgate. It took about a month to get here (a week just to ship but hey told me beforehand they were busy so they would do that) but imo is well worth it! Plus the bowl is huge about the size of a quarter and to my second knuckle on my index finger (slide on the bowl didn't come it was just a small brown dot poking out barely enough to grab). ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428857361.054449.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428857378.303090.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428857399.727671.jpg

Live long and smoke ganja

3. #3 josephjt93, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    If you've never owned a bong/bubbler before you're in for a new hassle. Water pieces, anything that takes water inside it is much dirtier than anything else. It also stinks the worst if you spill any water at all. Then it'll clog your sink/drain with overuse. Trust me from years of experience with bongs and bubblers. If you're getting something just look for the most important things:

The hole size of the bowl (can be fixed if too big by a screen)
    The downstem makes a huge difference if its attached it needs to be in the right spot to hit water. (Had a double bubbler picked out wrong and the downstem was too long so it got clogged almost everyday)
    And you need to find a piece that can balance on its own, hopefully with a base. You also want it to have a long enough draw so you don't get water in your mouth, even had fancy expensive bongs fuck this up. Just imagine yourself using it before you buy it. Imagine it full of water and smoke. Just do not buy something just because it looks cool, odds are it isn't fully functional.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. A recycler, but it's probably out of your budget at a headshop.

5. For your price range look for a hammer/Warhammer style bubbler, cleaning them is a cinch with some isopropyl alcohol and they will get you fucking ripped, can find good bubbler for about $40 -$60 and are very small and easy to transport and don't stink. Just empty the water after each use so you don't worry about tipping it and spilling the water. :) And fuck clogging your sink or whatever that guy said, unless you have some serious resin built up its not an issue lol. Or just flush the water in the toilet, problem solved.

6. Www.waterpuff.com
    I had to order mine on amazon came in like two days

Attached Files:

7. I suggest either a nice mini bong or a really nice bubbler both are under a hundred if you can find a nice mini bong that in my opinion would be better then a bubbler in terms of high.

8. OP I would suggest this, it's a steal.

9. does that work well? I've seen them online and thought about buying one as they are discreet, portable etc.

10. Works great. I have yet to use ice or juice but it pulls smooth. Fits on just about any bottle costs about $15.