Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wax potency?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntSmoker33, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Okay so I have been smoking for a good while now and I am to the point where I can rip a bowl of kief and be fine. So my question is I am picking up some wax for the first time today. ( the kind you melt and drip onto a vape pen ) But we were going to melt it down and put some on a blunt. So with one blunt of some great bud and like .25 of wax on it will it be a noticeable difference compared to just a regular blunt? or would it be better to melt the wax and drip a couple drops on top of a bowl? I have never before smoked any type of wax or hash.

2. Ya even if you have a high tolerance you feel the wax, i was smoking like an eight a day when i first tried it it felt like the first time i smoked and it was some shitty green/brown hella harsh wax lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum