do we live in a rape culture?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fracturtle, Apr 11, 2015.

Professor of what? Having no idea how effective it would have been to use those trains for supplies and troops rather than killing people. It literally could have changed the outcome of the war in Russia, if all those resources like regiments of German soldiers killing Soviet Jews and citizens, among others like Poles and others of Eastern Europe. That is absurd, I have heard the testimony as most have. You can't make up things so awful or stage photos so awful, babies thrown in on the heads of people packed into gas chambers to fit more in to die, people fighting in their last moment just to live for a moment more and forming an entangled pile with the last person alive on top. If you want the truth, I do not believe any God could allow that, and if a God exists and did then he is not worth praise. It isn't just nazis it was so many people, those who who operate trains, political leaders of numerous communities, tons of people knew what was happening and went along with it. It is shocking people fail to realize this. 

2. Haha nice

3. No. Just more emotionally driven femistic crap

People who live in the real America, know that rape isn't something that is OK. Rapists are often seen as worse than murderers and thieves.

As for objectifying women? Many women chose to be objectified because they like it.

Society is always evolving. I think these people are extremists and want you to believe everything is wrong. Its an insult to the progress we've made.

-yuri

4. #304 BlazedGlory, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015

Well at least in California now rape is the only crime where you are guilty until proven innocent. Soo yeah, I would say they don't tacitly approve of rape or condone it. They do however tacitly approve of eroding principles of justice.

5. It's a neat idea to think we can just teach people to respect each other but ha that's not truly going to work. I believe we live in a rape culture but the people who commit sexual assaults cannot be changed. What you wear doesn't make a difference necessarily, because to rapists it's not about clothes, it's about power. I was raised by a protective father of course who made me very cautious of men. A while back it got to the where I was scared to talk to any man or boy. I detest that when I want to invite a guy to smoke or whatever sex is often assumed since they're using their "precious" time with me. I cannot honestly express how I wish I did not have to keep my guard up. I know this is the real world and we should always have our guard in some way but it's fucked.

🌜🌛

6. You have no idea how delusional such a world view to have is.

Honestly I just don't see a reason to believe that there's a "rape culture" any more than there's a "culture" of any other crime. It seems like propaganda to me, a way to demonize men and male sexuality.

8. Anyone who believes one of the most advanced nations in the world, ironically THE most advanced in terms of women's rights, actually subscribes to rape as a culture,  might need professional help.     

I'm not exaggerating.    If you believe that the world (culture) around you, in the 1st world,  thinks rape is considered anywhere near remotely "ok", practices it regularly , or that people are somehow confused about whether or not rape is ok, then your amygdala is clearly in control of your world view.    

You also have a shit circle of friends and lovers.

9. I'd say if anything we live in a murder culture targeted towards males.
    That's what the legitimate statistics say.

But I'm not one to throw myself into the Oppression Olympics with the hopes of gaining sympathy from Internet activists, Internet feminists, or Internet justice warriors.
    None of them matter or make any difference in the world.

10. We live in a culture that celebrates violence in general. Ask the fucking pilgrims.

Being a woman has nothing to do with this. You just happen to have a hole we can put our dick in.

11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qv-swaYWL0

12. pop that pussy and pull that uterus inside out! HUZZAHHH

Hey it's nice to see that women as well as men are seeing this crap for what it is. She's braver than I am to walk into that pack of rabid dogs :laughing:

14. #315 yrvd86, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    To OP: no, this is most certainly not a "rape culture", that term would mean that we somehow glorify raping which I have never seen. Most feminists who try to make it seem like they are always being attacked in some shape or form fail to understand that EVERYBODY has to go through shit. Yes we live in a culture that glorifies sex but guess what? It is not only females that this occurs with. Rape is a terrible thing and I feel for anyone that has to go through it but don't make it sound like every man wants to go on a raping spree.

15. I'm a white man. I live in America. And I will fuck anything I please without consent just like every other white male does! Privileges motherfucker

Holy fuck... That sounded a lot like when the gov't said smoking weed would make the black man and Mexican an angry rapist.

16. I can't believe people listen to modern feminists. Attractive, middle/upper middle class white women know as much about oppression as Jeff Dunham does about being funny. 

17. it's more strangers with benefits imo

Thanks for perpetuating "rape culture" and having no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

19. No it's not. Rape culture and fwb are incredibly far apart.