Has anyone found some random weed outside somewhere?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CDBz, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Not outside, but I opened my roller before (Yes, I use a roller, I'm a noob) and found a full joint ready to wrap up. Made my night.

2. I found a nice bag when I was 16 well walking down the road from a family party to burn. What a great day that was

3. Mant time,from roaches to a freaking qp I found once while hitchhiking.I also have a rule that any found money is spent on weed unless I need necessities.

4. When I was like 17 or so I went to Miami with my best friend and he looks down to see this baggie of weed in the sand! We didn't smoke it though, it was like brown and we thought it might be laced lol
    If I remember right we thought about selling it but felt like nobody would want it so we ended up just tossing it...Looking back we definitely shoulda smoked it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I once dropped a nug in some dirt so I cleaned it off with my piss and left it in a bag for someone to pick up...jk that's a douche move but I just imagine that is what one of you picked up

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Rule no 1-05.2 on weekends Saturday mornings Sunday's always walk in early am the dog exercise etc..looking down near cars sidewalks specialy apt etc..people drop shyt...😤😤 in front of buildings. .after a night of clubbing party's etc..high drunk ..drop shyt..I found baggies of weed from $20 bags to ounces n in between. Shiid coke pillz tc money combinations everywhere. .

fukcancer we winning everyday we awake #teaamfukcancer #teamsarcoma. ..

7. I found bud on the floor at a gas station once. I assumed someone had recently dropped it and decided to pick it up.

I've also found plants growing in the woods innumerable times.

8. 🔫

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Yea, we were at this one spot which was notorious for weed smoking.  Drinking took place and other things but it's not like it was a crack den.  Just a place high-school kids went to toke up mostly.  Definitely drank there our fair share, not much else.

We were there and then noticed a bag with a couple of grams in it.  It was shitty weed so it was like a dime sack at best.  Really like a nickel bag but it had a good amount of weed..just not great stuff.  It was standard schwag though, mexican brick weed, it's not like it was worse than that or anything wrong with it.
    My friends were down to smoke it so we said fuck it, rolled it and smoked it.

Another time we were just walking and my friend spotted it and picked it up off the ground.  I'd say we weren't really who he fit in the most with, he hung around with another crew a lot too which was fine.  He was going to a concert later that night and decided he wanted to smoke it later that night.  We were all kinda broke so it wasn't like roll one up after the other or anything.  Looking back I completely understand, but I remember at the time being pissed off he wasn't smoking us up on it lol  I may have got him to smoke us up on it but I can't remember. He was the one who found it afterall, not like he was asking us for money to smoke on it, just wanted to smoke it later.  Can't hate that.

10. Never found smokeable weed but once I was smoking in a forest and found a wet open baggy with like an eighth in it.
    Wasn't nearly that desperate though.
    Thought about giving it a proper burial but I just left it

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I found a sack outside the ER last shift, looked like about a quarter. Few before that and it was a sack with the remnants of another drug :laughing:

12. the real mvp right here

13. Dude I wish I would've found weed!!!!!! Haha that'd be SOOOO friggin sweet!!!! Haha

14. I manually cross plant and pollinate buds as I see fit when out and about in the natural world. sticky fingers of the green, what can I say? 😆

15. I've found pipes in public and semi-public places, and one time I found a blunt in the mud under a picnic table so I split it open and roasted its innards.

16. Wtf did i just read.