Has anyone found some random weed outside somewhere?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CDBz, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Not yet but I'm always on the lookout for some. I'm hoping the smokers hang out by my pool at my apt on 4/20 so I can make some new smoke friends/connects or find some left overs

2. Found a gram or 2 in a little baggie when I was about 14 in a small bar a family friend owned it was connected to a pizza shop, anyway this was before I smoked and an older guy I was with picked it up and sold it.

3. My (non-toking) sons went shopping today and while at a burger joint, the eldest spotted a baggie with a small nug in it! The sweet boy picked it up and brought it home for mama! [​IMG]

I found about half an ounce once, several joints on more than one occasion, and the occasional bit in a baggie! But I've been toking for 48 years, so I have had more time to look than most of you guys! [​IMG]

Granny

4. #24 Bill Dauterive, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    No but the post office i work received a packaged from san franciso which contained a qp of low level dank. Ivonly took like 10 grams......yeah still beating myself up for that one.

5. Never outside, I found a few grams in a bag on the ground when I worked at Walmart. Actually, I didn't find it. A little girl about nine or ten came up to me and said, "there's dope over there," and pointed down an aisle. I took care of it :smoking:

6. Strangely, I've only found weed once, at a hiking trail.

When working in Los angeles, I've found many stuff I can't mention. Weed, must be scavenged quickly!

7. Found a baggy with one tiny bud the size of a pupil...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I have found plenty of white owl packs with a bit of shake, but one Time two of my friends found a black garbage bag with about 8-9 grams of schwag and about 2 ounces of stems, the found it in friend 1s garage so they sold some to middle schoolers and then ditched it.

9. ive found a stash in the candy/chips section of gas station before im pretty sure the guy was selling out front there was like 20 or 30 little gram bags so i grabbed 2 

10. #30 theTVogs, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    my friends grandma found a half ounce in the ditch when she was walking to Tim Hortons, and threw it in the garbage at the laundry mat. (mind I was only 15 at the time). she then told my friends dad (we stayed there to get insanely baked cause his parents never used to care). she told him at 10pm, we knew by 11pm, and then smoked ourselves to sleep. we all woke up at 5:30, to make it there by 6 when it opened. long story short, we found a half ounce, each going home with about 4 grams. pretty great day

11. #31 Predaliendog, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    Yeah, one time I was with a friend walking a hiking trail and underneath a rock off the trail was a Tupperware container hidden fairly well. Inside had a pretty nice pipe, and a mason jar with about an 1/8th of some not so great looking bud. I put about a .5g nug of some medical Purple Berry Diesel in there in a pill bottle. Sure it made their day ha

Edit: Pretty sure this was the exact nug I left in there for them too lol had just picked up an OZ of this stuff the day before

Attached Files:

12. Right after HS I was working at a golf course watering the grass, part of my job was to keep the trash picked up. One day I was walking along the 4th and found a bag with about 1/4 oz in it. I have no clue what type it was but it was some of the best shit me or my friends had ever had up to that point.

13. When I was on probation about two years ago I and my girl were coming out of Kroger and there under our car layed a bag of some dank ass looking herb in a plastic bag but we left it there because I couldn't smoke at the time ,it was  busy day ,and my gut told me something wasn't right about it and when my gut tells me not to do something I go with that instinct. Still that shit looked fire AF [​IMG] .

14. Me and my friend saw this huge tree and decided to climb it and smoke a bowl (this was back when we were 16 lol) and anyways we got situated and my eyes were drawn to this ledge looking thing with a roach stuck in the bark. I pulled it away and opened it up and there was some dank weed in there

15. LOL I wonder how that happened..

It could have been the deer [​IMG]

17. ive found weed outside numerous times. usually when im walking around cos i always look at the ground. twice at bus stops, different locations. several times at parks either in baggies or just on a picnic table. or just randomly on the sidewalk ill find some smoked joints. 

18. I've lost a hell of a lot of marijuana

19. Sure, a couple times.  Once I was on my way home from class, in a cab, and I saw something bulging in the pouch behind the driver's seat.  Having found things in the back of cabs before, (sunglasses, knives, etc.) I reached in.  Found about 3/4 of a fat blunt in a glass cigar tube.  

Another time was years earlier, probably the late 80s.  I found about 2 grams inside of an empty Marlboro pack at the Newberry's store, in a bin of action figures.
    (I use to love that store, btw...real shame the chain has since died...)

Lucky days.

20. #40 Deleted member 629842, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    Few years ago when I was crossing through an elementary school in the middle of the night (like 1am) with some friends, while walking by a bench I saw a baggie on the ground pretty much hidden under it.. Almost walked right by it like it was nothing, but ended up having a free smoke out that night.