Anyone ever done knife hits?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by dankastank420, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Haven't even heard of this shit till customgrow420 made a video of it lol.

2. Yeah I've done it for shits and gigs. Not all too efficient.

3. There is no need for them as you can just use a bong.

4. apparently it gets you way higher than bongs i would like to try it one day

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

5. Yeah I heard you can pass out lol

6. Yes I have, I have about an .5 g of black matter shatter that I will smoke via knife hitting.  I don't own a rig and you surely wont be seeing my ass spending $200 on glass....  I'd rather buy green.

7. Fuckin right?!

8. Yep, hot knives, good times 👍

9. They're fun when your young.  I used to make a ice cooled 'HORKER' (the proper term for the device use to funnel smoke to you) by cutting the bottom of a plastic bottle off, cut some whole in the bottom piece, then fill the top piece with ice, then just put the bottom back in the bottle upside down and you got a less harsh knife hit.  [​IMG]

10. I'm sure passing out is just a nocebo effect(maybe placebo for some). Unless heating up steel and inhaling fumes given off of steel is what knocks you out.

11. I think people pass out because its like taking a straight bong rip with no water to filter the smoke and its much hotter because those knivse are so hot

12. Hmmm sounds plausible but I've seen people do hot dabs and bong rips out of bongs with no water and they were fine

13. hmm. It could maybe be beacuse they are inhaling a looot of smoke quickly through that bottle, its not set up very well to pull smoke from. IDK, maybe people hyperventalate cuz like they are trying to breathe in so much so fast

14. #15 dankastank420, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    I think it's because the knives pretty much instantly vaporize the bud so you're getting all of the THC at once rather then when you use a bowl for example, which allows some of it to stick to the bowl and form resin. Almost similar to someone snorting a substance and getting that instant head rush and feeling they're going to pass out.

15. I've done it with hash in the past, but I'm not wasting flowers on it. I have a vape and a bong which are both more efficient than hot knifing. 

16. Yea in my town we did hot knives all the time, they get you way baked, but are harsh and not all that good for you

Sent from my spaceship

17. i've found that its roughly the same high as a well constructed waterfall bong.

you know, the whole really hot inhale fast head rush oxygen deprivation thing

18. Haven't tried them and don't really plan to.

Side note> Jolie is awesome. Great YouTube channel.!

• Like Like x 1
  19. No, and i don't really have any intentions to do it.