Sticky Js Indoor grow party(first and many more)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stickyjs, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Sub'd Up! Just bought the same 96x3w reflector! Looking forward to seeing how you do with yours!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

2. Thanks guys , im pretty excited to start this off good. Ill update alittle later. Right now im at work and it sucks manager on his little bipolar mood swings so i gotta keep busy.. Dealerships suck they constantly change something and wonder why they are so unorganized

3. subbed up man. lookin good!

4. Thanks guys, so i had to re germ a new bubblegummer, my girl dug thru soil and accidentally crushed the poor seedling lil but also my soil was wayyyy to packrd together and still very wet. By the time this seed sinks the soil should be nice, also repacked the soil and it isnt as tight as before which is good. So minor set back, hopefully soon the candy kush will sprout

5. Ohh no lol happens to me a lot I'm rough as hell but always calm with the good ones. But glad u got soil repacked I put soil in pots and when half filled I shake to settle bottom and fill up do again n pat alil all good

6. Good morning GC fam
    Yeah it does bro, i never knew how fragile they are till i watch he crush it with her little hand haha

7. So i checked the temp. Its at a soaring 90f , any tips on getting these babies nice n cool

8. I got fan on, maybe i need a fan that has a higher cfm? And i also got duct fan on to remove some heat
    I also left tent open to leat heat out n let my room air in since its kinda cold in the house

9. My tent stays open all day. About 1/4 open on the main zipper and side zipper. Keep my AC low enough for my temps to get no higher than 84. Usually around 79-81

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1360397-Willie-Haze%27s-Indoor-Stank-Garden

10. Last night was at a high 84-85 then this morning it went beyond 89 which is scary. Thought it would be stable since my rool always cool, so till they start vegging i woll leave open to bring temps to even

11. I have the 3 vent flaps and 5 holes. Right now got one flap open one closest to the most cool breeze and the zipper semi open. The temps went from 90f right down to 81f
    Hopefully it being at 90 doesnt cause to muh damage

12. I hope soo kinda nerveous lol , so as long as i get that oscillating fan to give them a breeze i should be ok? Also one of my tent vent flaps has a tear on the mesh net. Can that cause any problems later on???

13. I may have to seal it eventually, or wait till bigger tent comes 😀

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fixed my problem

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1