1st time closet grow. 148w cfl

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by BADWVLF, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Nice grow man. Looks like you looked a learned a lot throughout this one.

2. Definitely learned a lot, especially how to spot a male, which alas, my power plant happened to be, luck of the draw as I've heard.. but I've got four more in peat blocks germinating, along with some mugwort and California white sage.

3. Wtf is mugwort sounds like harry twatter weed

4. #44 BADWVLF, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
    It's a relative of wormwood used since the middle ages, it was used in beer for a while till hops replaced it, it helps with lucid dreaming.

5. #45 BADWVLF, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    Pic Update!!!!!

Pic 1 is a freebie that sprouted a couple days ago, it's growing slow but it was a seed on 5/28 so not terrible I guess

Second pic is a small patch of white sage that sprouted
    mugwort is too small to see

Third is my girl, my gf named her zion she's doin great, really loving this mars 300.

Next pics are a bud site on one of the main colas and the two main colas.

Attached Files:

6. Looking good glad to see your mars is working out I love mine too gonna buy another one on the 1st of July

7. Flowering Time!!!!!!!!

Zion is about a day shy of four weeks flowering, got some pics of her for ya!
    Sorry for the upside down pics, I didn't plan that one.

Attached Files:

8. auto pilot right now, saw my first orange hairs yesterday, she's about 9 and a half weeks into flower and looking great, got some bud pix for ya, also I'll be taking any guesses on wait as well.

Attached Files:

9. Considering it's bagseed, you obviously don't know what strains those are, but a lot of strains are done at 9 weeks and you look halfway to full bud potential. So maybe they aren't getting enough light because those are some tiny buds for 9 weeks flower.

10. blackjack not bagseed, it's 10 weeks and I'm thinking it's leaning more toward the jock horror, and bear with me, it is my first grow.

I could have made a new post but didnt, the buds are around 3 inches thick right now and the trichs are about 10 percent amber

also I didn't get my mars 300 until about a week into flower, next grow I plan on using it the whole time

11. also I must have had my times off cause that was a day after 8 weeks from what the pic info says, I'll upload a 10 week shot tomorrow.

12. Sounds good. I also got a Mars about 3 weeks ago, and my buds are fattening up real nice. Excited to see your 10 week shots! :)

13. Subbed in

Looks good bro. starting my first grow to but wit cfl jus some bag seed as well hoping like u did on the first one. But Zion looks dam good for doin 12/12 from start right?

14. nice startup, look forward to seeing your harvest, good luck!!