1st time closet grow. 148w cfl

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by BADWVLF, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Just FYI that male could still pollinate your crop even in a whole other room on the other side of the house

2. Thanks for the heads up, that woulda been a huge bummer to check on my ladies and see that theyre preggo. Ill have to deal with it accordingly. So sad to cut it, hes the biggest one ive ever grown, but there will be more. Just had a pure power plant sprout today in a peat block, four days from seed

3. Yeah if you could put it outside somewhere otherwise just hack it up an make butter out of it

4. I think we may hack it for butter, do males actually produce THC though? Ive heard they're high in cbds but not much else.

Im nervous!!!!

This weekend im going to a music festival and im gonna be leaving my girls at home.

What if they throw a party? Three fine young ladies home alone. Just asking for trouble.

Guess its good they dont have legs. Ill be watering them real nice before I go and feeding them a bit.

Ups says my LED is gonna be here in six days which means ill have a day of rest before I get to put it up and watch some real growth.. (cfls just are not enough light)

Ill update on my lil op before I go with pics.

Even if male plants produce thc or cbd, how are you going to smoke it? make hash? males dont produce buds. all they will do is fuck your grow up.

6. where did they say they were smoking it?? And yes males do have THC in them not near as much as females but they are just fine for making butter

7. Heres the photo update!!! My friend finally got his shit together and bought some lights so I sent his four over to his place and kept my three to grow

The smaller big one is the blackjack, a month from sprout. Its transplant stunted it im pretty sure but its just starting to pick up speed again

The biggest one is a freebie three weeks from sprout and looking gorgeous.

And this little one is a pure power plant from nirvana, im gonna try it at 12/12 from seed since ive seen some good results with this strain and wanna give iwt a shot. This one is five days from SEED shes a lil baby.

Started 12/12 last night. Definitely some overnight stretching.

LeD is scheduled for Wednesday, UPS pushed it back a day... ugghhh oh well. At least I know ill be back in time to get it.

Attached Files:

8. Subbing in. Plants aren't looking bad. What Led are you getting?

9. Just got it in, turns out the listing was right about everything but the brand, Mars hydro 300w is what it ended up being, no complaints though, just put it in, loving the spectrum.

i've got that light and so far im very happy with it

11. Any pic with the 300 in there?

12. First pic is what I think may be pistils on the freebie, lookin for second opinions, the little guy is 11 days from seed, big one is a day shy of a month, the blackjack is almost a month and a week. Started 12/12 7 days ago and saw these two curly things on one of the secondary nodes near the top. Is that what I think it is? Do I have a girl?

Attached Files:

13. Looks like a girl to me in first picture

14. Looks like their loving the mars ... Good thing I got the same light on the way :)

15. How many days from oder to delivery for yours??

16. Took one week exactly. almost down to the hour, real easy set up, had it running in minutes

17. Woke up today to more of those little Curlys popping out, all of me are super light almost white I'm hoping this means she's a girl and within a few months I'll have some nice buds to show for my work and love put in.

18. Sadly the curlys were a lie, he sprouted balls these damn photoperiod seeds are such a hassle, im down to two seeing as I cull the males soon as I see em. Now ive got a blackjack going and a pure power plant, the blackjack has been growing since 4/20 and the little one is a bit over two weeks old, nice symmetry in the leaves and staying kinda short since ive put in the 300w. Pics soon!!

19. #39 BADWVLF, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    Holy Flowering Time Batman!!!!!!!!

My blackjack turned out to be female, oh hallelujah!!!!!!

Pistils and flowers for ya, the little one is a pure power plant almost 3 weeks from seed, starting it off at 12/12 cause these sativas get biiiigggg from what I hear

Attached Files:

20. Yay.... Grow u sum buds now bubba!!! I'm happy for ya and yeah its luck of the draw with normal seeds