Mighty VS crafty

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by orange24, Apr 10, 2015.

1. ? Can't decide? They both blow huge clouds and seem pretty great.

2. #2 lwien, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015

If battery life and digital readouts are are important to you, get the Mighty.    If stealth in a smaller form factor is more important to you, get the Crafty.

3. Taking your advice for now and waiting till kinks get worked out

Ya might want to keep an eye out on both the Crafty and the Mighty threads over at FC for further updates.

5. #6 CanadianOrganic, Apr 11, 2015
    "Kinks" worked out?
    I'm pretty sure they are both fairly old...
    It's not like they just came out.

Also, don't see what problems you would experience, especially with a company such as Seventh Floor. If a company fucks up a vaporizer then they shouldn't be making them.

[​IMG]

7. #8 CanadianOrganic, Apr 11, 2015
    Good points. I never thought of it like that. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Since Iwien didn't point out specifically what was wrong with your post I'll do the honors.

A. The mighty and crafty are only a couple of months old, so they do still have bugs to work out.

B. They're not made by seventh floor but rather storz and bickle.

C. Every brand new product that comes on the market will have bugs to work out even with extensive beta testing.

9. Kudo's HP.   Sometimes I just don't have the patience.

10. #11 CanadianOrganic, Apr 11, 2015
    A few months old? Aren't they 6+ months?
    And fair enough, not sure how I didn't remember it was the same makers as the volcano; even so, I would think S&B are on the top of their game.

I understand that but it's not like an xbox 360 where it has software bugs and whatnot that take a year to fix. I figured a company like S&B would do thorough testing. I just didn't really get what they wouldn't be able to figure out during testing - it only has one job to do.

11. It's not as simple as you make it out to be. The mighty and crafty are rather sophisticated machines.

12. I have a crafty and it works fine, no bugs or errors. Tried a lot of portables, its very expensive but you get what you pay for! Crafty if priority is stealth/portable or mighty if battery is priority

13. I want big and powerful, going with the Mighty, soon

14. you won't regret that decision !! Works very well with concentrates if you use any of those.

15. I have a brief history with them, haven't really used them enough to know. I love good old fashion organic herb