Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the level of high you like to be?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wheelchairs, Apr 10, 2015.

1. #21 Vyne, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    I like to get a nice high going that still allows me to function and go about my day. It depends on how I'm feeling/if I have plans. I don't like being stoned out of my mind anymore, unless I'm off that day and have nothing to do. 

2. usually a 6-7

rarely higher because i have to stealth smoke, not extreme stealth, but i dont like my room smelling like burned ganja for more than 5-10 minutes

even when i graduate ill probably stick to getting to a 6-7 level, i never have a 'fuck it' session and blaze thru half a quarter in a sitting, but if i grew or had the money/time to do so i would

3. WHAT EVER LEVEL I WANT OK? :eek:

4. If I can describe it I'm not high enough

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. On your scale, between stoned and fried. Usually closer to stoned.

6. #27 DabsOnTheMountain, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    I used to love smoking myself into retardation, to the point where i can't even function or move,  where i'm just completely zoned in my head and focused on my thought. But i used to do it so much that over 8+ years now my tolerence is over 9000, so i just can't get there anymore. I can dab .2-.5 and still only be faded for the first minute. Then I'm at the level where i just consider myself "good." Even if i dab again, or 5 more times, i don't really get noticeably higher besides the minute after taking that extra dab. Then i'm back at the point i was.

I have the point i get to in the morning, and just stay there all day, dabbing every 40 minutes to an hour.
    Then sometimes i take the entire day off, just because i love the feeling of complete sobriety too.

So i like everything inbetween "passing out" and "can barely feel it"
    Like everyone else, it would depend on my mood.

7. When I go for it I like to be somewhere on the upper fucked scale. Number face/ face feels like its being sucked in, head band, tingling teeth/ roof of mouth, wild imagination, roller coaster effect.

Tried doing doing that last night. But all I achieved was being mildly, plus being stoned the next day

8. I like to get as high as possible and still be able to function and understand whats going on and be able to do my simple tasks.

9. Still about eleventy five... B)

10. Throughout the day like when I'm actually being productive and out n about I like to jus smoke a bowls worth of some high grade but the right before bed when all responsibilities are done I'll jus get ripped lol I dunno jus how I like to do it. 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. On a scale of 1 to 10

over 9000

12. when I get that feeling of oh cruddy I think I smoked too much. when I have to have a mental battle with a panic attack to prevent myself from feeling like I might die - that level

14. during the week, I like to get a little buzz but on weekends, get as baked as possible :p

100% faded

15. During the day or morning:

Buzzed, maybe smoke about .2 of a gram of some low quality mids.
    (By mids I mean wellgrown reggie that has seeds but doesnt look like poop)

Night time: Half a blunt of 2 bowls in the bong (.5-.6g of mids)

Weekend or at a get-to-gether: No limit,as long as I stay awake!

16. Yoo.I love your Avatar.