Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the level of high you like to be?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wheelchairs, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Okay so when I smoke I try to get very high so I was wondering what level of high everybody else likes so here's like a scale kind of thing for this.
    Levels:
    High- just kind of mellow.
    Stoned - you have the feeling of wow
    Fried - you are like high af
    Baked - you're at like the next level high

Post what you guys like to be using the scale sorry if this post is odd I'm baked

2. #2 josephjt93, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    I can rate my high on a scale of 10

1: tickling your brain, feels like sparks on your temples.
    2: the sparks increase in intensity and your ears may feel funny
    3: your head is clear and you may feel "high" a bit.
    4: your first hit typically gets you here, your head buzzes somewhat and you think a lot more.
    5: you should start feeling it through your head to your shoulders.
    6: the high radiates from your head down to your ankles.
    7: your ankles should be feeling it your entire body is either pulsing or relaxed, the headband should be there.
    8: it gets harder to achieve this point due to tolerance and unless you smoke enough and quickly then you may not get here. You're typically buzzed and mellow and thoughts are racing. You may have multiple tangents you go off on. Motor function slightly impaired but typically this doesn't last long without sustaining it.
    9: you're having trouble lighting up, unless you're using a joint/blunt. May have trouble passing. May not remember things clearly if you fall asleep. You're usually sitting or laying down on your face.
    10: your vision is gone and you cannot bring your will to cooperate with your body. Standing is hard, talking and responding is hard. Depending on the stuff you're likely already half asleep.

From my chart, I typically get to a 3-5 and enjoy being a 6-7 and when nighttime comes I enjoy the 7-8 and hardly ever do more.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I would smoke until I feel blazed, a nice pulse in my head, a good high behind my eyelids, a dumb grin on my face, and feeling like I just entered a different world/different perspective. If I could get higher, I would. Depends on my stash and how much I could blow. Also, mixing strains is a good way to achieve unique highs and I do it as often as possible.

4. Lately I've been getting the perfect buzz off one or two bowls in the bubbler, one blunt has me blazed. I keep my tolerance low by smoking mids and get high grade every once and awhile like a treat. Bills determine how high I get each month. This kief bowl just got me feeling relaxed for sure. Cheers
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428786764.805193.jpg

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

5. High enough where I feel my reality is quite altered but not so much to the point where I can't function.

My last bud of Sour D should get me just like that in just a bit [​IMG]
    smsourdnug.jpg

6. When i close my eyes, i take off into a different high where it feels like I'm flying on a roller coaster.

Or Where I am staring at the wall like "damn I'm high" smiling and great thought pattern.

7. I like to walk 7 inches above the surface

8. just enough to hold off the shakes

9. It depends on my mood. I like to catch a buzz some days and other I just like to get blazed.

10. I really don't care as long as I'm not just buzzed or ripped off my ass. Here's how my "high levels" are

Buzzed:happy mental effects but nothing super noticeable

High:I just feel good, too lazy to explain and I don't have a wide vocabulary.

Stoned: I forget things all the time, space out and have deep thinking. I can sit in bed for hours just thinking snd it'll be fun.

Baked: I can feel like warmth and almost vibrations in my whole body. At this point I usually keep smoking but never really get higher.

11. dude that is probably the best looking weed I've ever saw, and I thought I had good lookin shit

12. #12 SMOCATRON, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    As high as possible. I like spacing out of reality and just getting super into some psychedelic or ambient music. It's like a whole new universe. I don't really think getting slightly buzzed is worth it besides the relaxing body high. I smoke to get fucked up in the head.

My scale is more like:
    Buzzed - Body feels relaxed
    High - Mind high kicks in, senses enhanced
    Stoned - No short-term memory, all senses intensified, deep thoughts, slight numbing relaxation throughout body
    Wrecked - Unable to properly function as a living organism, super zoned out of reality

13. Since I usually smoke before going to bed, I smoke with my wife to the point where she says she is feelling dizzy and stares at the tv without really understanding a thing... In my case I go past that point until I actually start falling asleep and my eyes are ultra red.

14. Once I'm off work I smoke until I forget what dimension I'm in.

A common phrase at some point of the night: "whelp, I just forgot how to table4too"

15. Couch lock. Mostly...

16. I like to be completely stoned to the point of not functioning, however that's pretty much impossible due to tolerance, responsibility, and stuff. I usually aim for a nice high where I feel relaxed, happy, and think a little more , but can still function. 

17. I'm lucky enough to be able to smoke during the day. Therefore, I feel like I naturally regulate the plane I'd like to be on. I want to be high yet functional during the day because I need to focus on important stuff. However, before I go to bed I like to be silly stoned. The cumulative effect of smoking throughout the day gets me to where I need to be at night. 

18. Depends on whats going on.

19. Stoned when at home, buzzed when out and about in public

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Stoned to the bone wherever I may roam.