Please help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cutla, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Hi everyone, I was given a glass bong by a friend who's kids found it in the woods. Probably about 18 inches tall, looks to be a sturdy piece.

What I need help with is how to use it. I Wish I could post a pic so everyone could see, but it has 2 holes like right in the center of it, right across from each other. You can't stick a slider in because it just goes straight across. There's no hole at the base like every other bong. I've never seen anything like it before

2. Going to have to post a pic before you can get any help lol

3. Or paint a picture of it in paint. So we can at least get an idea of what it looks like lol.

4. Pic?

From what your explaining you have a hole for the dropdown and the other hole is your carb hole.

Post pics and it will be easier to see and help you tho.

Chef

5. Here's the bong

6. Now here it is

Attached Files:

7. Sorry, I didn't know what the hell I was doing

8. That's a weird bong o.o . almost looks like it wants to be a hookah vase ..

9. I know right?! I've shown a bunch of people and no one knows what the hell it is

10. I'm not even sure if that's a bong lol its so weird

11. I think it's bowl might have been a really long one to reach the bottom, then the second hole might be a choke?

The picture might give you an idea of what I mean ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428893159.924601.jpg

Sent from my spaceship

12. ..maybe it was from a new blower that blew 2 carbs accidentally and didnt have it in his heart to destroy it..looks cool! Throw some flowers in it!

13. Lol this has to be one of the more weirder bongs ive ever seen . You could try attaching a extra long downstem to it but that would be a fucking hassle to deal with , looks like somebody made that bong and compeletly messed up on the carb placements then said fuck it . I would try and make it into a steam roller ? You could also try running a tube down 1 end attaching a bowl to that tube somehow then use the other hole as a carb but i dunno 😕

14. Looks like I'm going to have to Macgyver this one. Just kind of sucks because it's such a nice looking bong and now it's going to get covered in duct tape

15. looks like it was thrown in the bush for a reason, cant use it....i wonder if its a dry piece but doubt it.

16. Drill a whole for a downstream and get a stick or something to use as an ice catcher :D

and also, you're hot

17. Find a glass blower and get him to weld 2 marbles where the holes are..blow a new hole at the bottom for a bowl stem. Add water and smoke it up. Voila!😥😤😲😩

18. I'd put flowers in it.....like flowers in a vase