Zombie Farms and Genetics..

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Zombie1, Apr 10, 2015.

1. #1481 RichardDean, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2015
    my honest advice is you need to move on my man you will be better off. I thought I loved my ex for awhile after we broke up but I was just fooling myself. No reason to keep putting yourself in a negative situation. No woman is worth all the stress and heartache they usually provide. Concentrate on the business and making that paper a good lady will come along and like you for you. I'm being patient and waiting for the right one and I'll know it when she shows up but until then I'm done being single. I'd prefer to stay on my own and be happy then settle for something that is less then ideal just to keep my dick wet. Sex isn't that important that I would rearrange my whole life for a girl just to keep getting it on the regular. In conclusion, if she really loved you she would t have cheated and I'm sorry you pull that shit your done cheating is the most disrespectful thing you can do to someone it's the lowest. People who cheat are scum.

2. #1482 inthelooperton, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2015
    Man, Zombie bro, we don't know each other very much, but, you must be an awesome dude to have all these great blades backing you. I knew I liked you for a reason.

Everything they said true as hell,

Especially Mr. RICHARD DEAN, the dude is one point. Lol

Plants and people are a lot alike man, very resilient, very strong, but susceptible, to alot.

Just like plant man, you'll bounce back, if not already bro.

Every transplant shocks a plant, but it's usually always for the best, now you got more room to spread your roots man, ground you self a little better your no longer root bound and ready to grow big man.

Much love zombie bro

3. My ole lady hates me talking weed constantly.
    I have to remember to talk of something that she feels she can add too.
    She won't ever meet grow buddies, says all I'll talk about is weed.
    I try hard to act interested in her stuff, for the team.
    Cheating? Luckily my ole lady and I don't look too appealing anymore.
    I don't worry about that anymore.
    Back in the day? I would have been torn on how to handle it.
    I've been threatened with divorce more times than I can count, part of marriage.
    I would just tell her to have her lawyer contact me, and go quiet until it blew over.
    Chin up, move forward, and if it's meant to be, so be it.

4. No truer words ever spoken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Fuck all that... go get that girl and tell her this is where you belong your a zombiewife for life!!

people make mistakes..sometimes bad ones.. but people also change and forgiveness for certain loved ones it is not a bad thing.

ZF FTW...

6. Sounds like you have never been cheated on krunk....I say and did the exact opposite. Cheaters going to cheat! How do you trust someone who wrong you like that? Trust is built only through time, it takes a long time to build deep trust it doesn't happen quickly. But it can be destroyed in a instant. Unless you were also cheating then I guess some sort of eye for a eye could I suppose apply. But id be gone in a instant. Im speaking from experience

7. sorry to hear this Zombie hope all will be good soon

8. As a veteran of 1 wife and 3 therapists, I can feel confident in telling you that therapists are like jeans...it's worth finding one that fits.

9. Sorry to hear about you and the women Mike. Been with my old lady for 26 years, I would be lost with out her by my side.
    But you are the one that has to make the tough choice to stay or to go.

10. Happy holloween zombies

11. You will prevail! Happy Hallow you Wennies! lol. Hope eveyone has a safe fun time.
    Silly

12. The Zombie/ undead mix FTMFW

13. Whats up Zombie? Hope you are doing ok man. We miss your thunder!!

14. What up big dog. Hope all is well

15. have a nice weekend Zombie

16. He's on IG all the time you kids need to be on there that's where I post all my pictures these days. That EM 1 is good ass shit started using it myself recently after making some and it's awesome.

17. I second that instagram is legit. Zombie is killing it

18. no offense to GC but posting pictures here has a lot left to be desired. iG has that locked down love the layout and ease of it.

19. good morning good vibes and good weed..

20. Needs some weed pics..
    [​IMG]
    How you doing Mike ??