Zombie Farms and Genetics..

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Zombie1, Apr 10, 2015.

1. I used. My pc.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Makes sense, it smells sour-ey.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sourtangie smelled like sour funky lemons..

4. Some Sanctuary Gardens Dark Goblin from the south end of the state..

[​IMG]

This one does this nice dark bud surrounded by green sugars.. I can't keep it on hand as my growme TTS won't fooking stay out of it long enough to cure.. With a better veg space now I can start cranking out bigger plants..
    Working up some Minion City Diesel next.. Trying to select a single keeper of the three I thinned down to..

• Like Like x 7
  5. nice bro im running his purps and ravenous..

• Like Like x 3
  6. Ok I'm officially outdoor.. 20150525_084431.jpg

• Like Like x 14
  7. #107 415north, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
    Your setup keeps looking better and better every season. Those raised beds seem like the way to go. don't gave to dig to china but get the benefit of in ground. I Learn new something every  time I check your setup.

8. yeah these spots are actually trenches dug out with a backhoe and box built on top.. about 3 foot deep full of killer garden soil..
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 14
  9. Damn dude, those are going to be fucking giants. I've got a couple clones and seedlings stashed here and there throughout the woods, but that's the most OD I can do. So I gotta be pretty selective for what I'll keep around in the indoors.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Looking like some more ten pound monsters.

• Like Like x 2
  11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbpmk7t1Zno

• Like Like x 2
  12. Kickin it hard in here but then I expect nothing less for the Zombie Farms..

• Like Like x 2
  13. #113 mrsilly, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
    Hey man would you mind sharing what you're using as cages and where you sourced it thank you

14. 8ft deer fence. Big box store or ag stores will have it.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Do you cut the bottom out of the pots or compleatly remove and transplant? Looks absolutely amazing. I would literally give one of my nuts to have a set such as this.
    also any links to some seeds?

16. sorry you guys I don't log on to grasscity everyday..

6 or 5 foot deer fencing..

I start in black hard pots these made it to 7 and tens.. my trick to large plants is large contanors.. completely remove old pots yes..

• Like Like x 6
  17. Looking great on Zombie Farms, loving those beds man great job. :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Lookin super nice Zombie! I'm gonna do a walk thru in a few months.... Hahahaha

• Like Like x 2
  19. You should come by we could get trashed for days on end! 1432923854851-700353292.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  20. Sounds like a plan.