Zombie Farms and Genetics..

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Zombie1, Apr 10, 2015.

1. those purps colas :eek: gonna be mountains of ganj in no time :ey: nice work this year, zombie!

2. It will get better bro, promise. Just keep that noggin up and keep on killin it with them trees and I'm sure greatness will follow

3. Lots of undead, spirits and Zombies around, How can it get weirder? [​IMG][​IMG]

4. #1124 Lumperfan, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
    Zombie Farms! Just got caught up through this thread and I must say it was totally worth it. Subbed up for sure- these monsters are some of the largest I have ever seen on the city or anywhere! So looking forward to the harvest!! ZF sounds like quite the dynamic duo coming to life! Thanks for sharing guys! I will be tuned in....

5. Straight Killing it Mike.

6. hey im still dry almost a month off alcohol its really fuckin weird lol... im about to unload some pics check it out..

sm just started going off pics soon! thanks bro..

7. #1127 Zombie1, Sep 4, 2015
    and that's just his breeding stock wow! dripping with greese that purps is disgusting..

8. #1128 Zombie1, Sep 4, 2015
    laplata sour pez male
    [​IMG]
    Bog sour lsd male
    [​IMG]
    Boneyard seeds 530 headband male
    [​IMG]
    cracked a few stardawgs
    [​IMG]
    Oregon lemon diesel x kushmans strawberry diesel
    [​IMG]
    Chemdawg special resrve x pure kush
    [​IMG]
    popping major gear pheno hunting for breeding projects to keep me busy till next outdoor season;;
    [​IMG]
    seed whore
    [​IMG]
    So far I have a sick cut of casey jones going to bog sour lsd.. Both are major lemon terpy casey sweet lemondrops and sour lsd fuelly skunky lemon.. this will be my sour lemonade project.. Theres the family keeper sourd ajs cut that ill be taking a special reserve chemdawg male to for my Dead Dawg project.. I haven't decided what to do with sour pez male yet.. I have irg's skunk1 bx im going thru for a skunky male.. which will go to gg4, sourd, and grape ape.. probly try to focus on five projects but I got tons of shit going, pure landrace afghans, afghanaliens, afghan hound, grapestomperalien, gauge green stuff, landrace Jamaicans,..
    tons!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. more projects
    [​IMG]
    Sour d, shes later and not as frosty but damn! all the goodness is in her terps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    grapestomperalien
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is my Zombie Farms Pwerple
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Casey Jones
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. hso sourd2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    HSO Chem Dawg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    purps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. there a bunch more ill post tomorrow.. thanks for stopping in guys!

12. [​IMG]yeah great big project Zombie[​IMG][​IMG]

13. Hey Mike have a great weekend homie, check ur PM sometime lol

14. that helmet head pic is fucking cool looking!!

congrats on your alcohol break man. not easy but i bet it feels good!

15. [​IMG]

16. Something like an artist homie, real talk! You are one skilled mfer in more than one way

17. that's one hell of a compliment brother i'll take it!