Zombie Farms and Genetics..

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Zombie1, Apr 10, 2015.

1. You guys should see em in person. It's a thing of beauty. Nirvana really.

2. I'm sure it's incredible. Photos never do plants justice. You guys have done amazing with the cuts I provided. I enjoy watt you guys grow my cuts and beans. Being able to compare my plant to other growers help me fine tune my growing techniques. You guys have taught me more than I can ever realize. Thanx guys.

3. ..

Attached Files:

4. #944 donothinggardening, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    looks like you're gonna need an army of trimmers. fucking killer work this year man :D

5. There are no words in my vocabulary to describe the feeling I get when I see those plants bro!! Phenomenal work to say the least, one hell of a gardener;) whatchu talking there bro like 7 elbows a plant? Killing it

6. Man thoz monsters look lovely!

7. That just say hard work all over the place. Keep doing what you doing cause they love it. I love it too!

8. thanks fellas..

9. follow me on fakebook message for invite..
    Gc is getting hard to keep up with.. peace!

10. pretty nice for a fuckin NUBE!!!

11. #951 Anatman, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    I finally got around to trimming and jarring up all the bud from this last run. The 3 major plants, and the only ones I'm counting in this were 2 diff Puntang phonos and a Pwerple. They were grown in 5gals of dirt under 1k watts of light.

Puntang 1: 266grams
    Puntang Keeper: 256 grams
    Pwerple: 200grams

The puntang keeper was about half the size of the other puntang plant, but the buds were much better formed and so much more dense so it only differed by 10 grams. I definitely kept a good one to turn into a mother plant.

Averaging 9oz in a 5gallon pot isn't anything to shake a stick at either. Though it looks like you'll be pulling down Pound+ branches off those outdoor plants Mike, LMAO! Fucking fantastic plants.

12. Fb banned me. Lol.

13. Bad boy, did u say seed or something off color like that lmao

14. Nowhere left to go but up in that forest.

15. No for some reason the don't think sgt is a real person. Asking for 2 forms of ID and shit.

16. That's crazy. But I've got a friend named TrUeFknStunA on my FB that's had that name for at least 5 years? It's "Social Media". Who cares what your damn name is. Haters gonna hate.
    Try emailing them and say it's your company name lol

17. That's what I am saying.

18. I agree with TJ, good fucking luck trimming that.

19. yeah I was wondering why zombie as a guest and can't like his posts which is not cool at all. Lol witch you're right, believe in your magic.haha.

I love you attitude too.415north, that's the life I always want surrounded by mother nature not concrete and steel.live freely and peacefully😊very nice even just picture it.